Nativity brawl horror

Sonatine

A father had his finger bitten off by another parent as a brawl erupted at a school nativity in South Shields, Tyne and Wear.

The fight occurred at Harton Primary School, as one man bit another’s finger off and “spat it out like an animal”- according to a witness. The brawl began in a room prior to the nativity starting with shocked parents looking on.

The 32-year-old victim has been discharged from hospital after being treated for his injury while a 39-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault and later bailed by police.

“Two men started to fight in front of all the mums and dads,” a parent told ‘South Shields Gazette’. “One bit the finger off the other and spat the blood out like an animal.”

“I heard a bit of commotion from the back of the room and looked around to see what was going on,” another said. “A man in a white hat stormed in and went for another dad. They were fighting and blood was flying. It was broken up by teachers quite quickly and the man in the hat disappeared.”

It is thought that no children witnessed the incident as they were preparing for the nativity. A spokesman for the school said the children were not “at risk at any time” and they are assisting police with inquiries into the attack.

“On Tuesday at about 1.50pm an incident occurred at Harton Primary School,” a police spokesman said. “There was a disturbance between two male parents, and one sustained an injury to his hand which required medical treatment. The other man was arrested by police for assault and released on bail.”

Was probably more entertaining to watch tbh ;)

Edited by Sonatine

I can see how this happened. I had the pleasure of my first one yesterday for my eldest (4 y/o).

Firstly I'll just say how fucking thick some parents can be that common frigging sense just passes them by.

First thing was 150 or so parents squeezing into this small hall with chairs. So the ones at the front sit on the seats in the isle rather than filing down the rows and populating the seats that way. This meant everyone took ages to get in and people had to keep getting up to let people past.

Secondly was people keep standing up to take photo's or shoot with their camcorder even though there were people sat behind.

I lost my rag. Just started making arsey comments. First I said "how stupid some people can be for sitting in them seats first" and then when wor lass asked if I was going to take some pictures I added "it depends whether the fat idiots in front will sit down or not". I got some dodgy looks like :lol: In the end wor lass sent me to the back of the hall out of the way. I can't deal with stupid people like :D

I can see how this happened. I had the pleasure of my first one yesterday for my eldest (4 y/o).

Firstly I'll just say how fucking thick some parents can be that common frigging sense just passes them by.

First thing was 150 or so parents squeezing into this small hall with chairs. So the ones at the front sit on the seats in the isle rather than filing down the rows and populating the seats that way. This meant everyone took ages to get in and people had to keep getting up to let people past.

Secondly was people keep standing up to take photo's or shoot with their camcorder even though there were people sat behind.

I lost my rag. Just started making arsey comments. First I said "how stupid some people can be for sitting in them seats first" and then when wor lass asked if I was going to take some pictures I added "it depends whether the fat idiots in front will sit down or not". I got some dodgy looks like :lol: In the end wor lass sent me to the back of the hall out of the way. I can't deal with stupid people like :D

Common sense has gone from most people nowadays tbh

I was once Santa in a Xmas play at primary school. Needless to say, this carry on didn't happen because all eyes were on my captivating performance as they waited, on the edge of their small plastic seats, to see if Christmas, would indeed, be saved.

I played Joseph at mine, the beginning and end of my acting career right there.

I was Balthazar, the wisest of the 3 wise men.

I went on to play the bloke with grass in his milk who has a pop at his mrs so she has a pop at the milkman so he has a pop at the farmer so he has a pop at the cow. Can't remember the moral of that one like.