The No. 10.

Park Life

Sorry, did you expect blanc to play out the argument in his press conference, giving a blow by blow account of who said what :lol:

Seems a bizarre story to make up for lequipe. The same paper half the threads on here quote when talking about cabaye/debuchy /barfa

Allegedly

Edited by J69

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was what i was getting at, the manager confirmed nothing other than the spat, most of which seems to be aimed at Nasri anyway, hence why it's all still speculation.

You're pedantry doesn't really change the crux of the story though does it. Thanks for picking me up on the semantics of my post though, glad someone is watching out

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/269496/ce-qu-il-s-est-vraiment-passe-dans-le-vestiaire-des-bleus/

What really happened in the locker room of the Blues

As the RMC Sport revealed the evening of the meeting, there was indeed a frank discussion in the dressing room of France after the defeat against Sweden (2-0). Center stage: Diarra, Nasri, Benzema and Ben Arfa.

After their defeat by the Swedes (2-0), the Blues have had heated exchanges in the locker room.

He first took Laurent Blanc. Then it was Alain Boghossian is glued to it. Two days after the defeat of the Blues against Sweden (2-0), the

assistant coach at length answered questions from the press, especially those born around the virulent debate in the locker room after the match. "There have been exchanges but that is normal, says the former world champion. It could have been worse if there had been nothing. There have been altercations (it takes), then trade between players. We said things. It's like a couple: if you do not say things, it explodes. This happened in the locker room, I hope it will be a plus for the future. "

As the RMC Sport revealed the evening of the meeting, a frank development took place between several players on the team of France. No fighting as reported by some social networks, but a verbal explanation. The tone is first mounted between Samir Nasri and Alou Diarra. Then it was Yann Mvila who allegedly took part in the discussion. The Manchester City player would be also the center of all the criticism from the group, which is what Alain Boghossian preferred remained very elusive.

Benzema, also referred?

Benzema have also been targeted for his tendency to drop out. The Madrid is seen also criticized the fact to complain about not having a ball, then it is all too rarely in the penalty area. As for Ben Arfa, he moved to the coach - but away from his teammates, to have been released while others, he said, had a lower yield. Boghossian says: "There was no clash between Hatem Ben Arfa and Laurent Blanc. Both were explained. They put the record straight and they shook hands. There is no worry at this level. "

Laurent Blanc attended the scene with a lot of recoil. Alain Boghossian are, and especially Jean-Louis Gasset, and several officers, who calmed things down. At the same time, substitutes reported that their situation was not enviable, but they put themselves at the service of the collective. Before the players go to the shower, the coach took over the hand to remember that the Blues were qualified and that there was a quarter-final to play. Two years after Knysna, coaching the team of France was thus quick to extinguish the fire born. "It does not compare," has also wanted to clarify Boghossian, already two years ago in South Africa, more than ever anxious to ward off evil demons.

From what I saw of Ben Arfa against Sweden and Nasri against us, Nasri wins hands down tbh

I think Ben Arfa is a better player than Nasri but Nasri has been getting far more of the ball than Ben Arfa has so has looked better. I think they missed Cabaye a hell of a lot against Sweden though.

Evil demons my arse! Pack of self-centered, prissy, egoheads! Almost impossible to drill a team ethic into that lot (always someone else's fault syndrome). On holiday in France a few years back me and my mate would just cream French teams at poker and various other card games cause as soon as they started losing they would argue with each other. Hopeless.

• 2 weeks later...

Naughty boy.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/2898/euro-2012/2012/07/03/3217698/ben-arfa-nasri-mvila-menez-face-disciplinary-proceedings

France Football Federation (FFF) president Noel Le Graet has revealed that Samir Nasri, Hatem Ben Arfa, Jeremy Menez and Yann M'Vila face disciplinary action for their behaviour at Euro 2012.

Nasri made the headlines for all the wrong reasons when he challenged a journalist to a fight after France's quarter-final exit at the hands of Spain, while the other three players were reportedly involved in a dressing-room bust-up after the Group D loss against Sweden.

"Four of our players will have to explain their actions to a disciplinary committee: Nasri, Ben Arfa, Menez and M'Vila," Le Graet stated at a press conference.

"By nature, I am not the type of person who likes to hand out punishments. It's not like I want any heads to roll. However, our players have to be sanctioned [for what happened].

"I do not want them to come out of this as the victims, because that's not the case here."

Le Graet then went on to discuss the potential arrival of Didier Deschamps as new national team coach, and insisted that the former Olympique de Marseille boss has not rejected an offer from the FFF.

"I read this morning that Deschamps supposedly said no, but that's a mistake. He wanted to be with his family first and didn't want to make a decision on this right now. We'll give him a few days time. The national team is still one of his dreams."

France are in the market for a new head coach due to the departure of Laurent Blanc at the weekend. Deschamps is available after leaving Marseille on Monday.

Ribery nasri an benzema having a menage-a-trois wank-off and refusing to pass to anyone else. I can see why he stirs shit, went on plenty of lovely runs and not a single pass like.

you're from norway, yeah? how come you're putting like at the end of your sentence? doesn't really make sense if you're not a geordie...like.

you're from norway, yeah? how come you're putting like at the end of your sentence? doesn't really make sense if you're not a geordie...like.

Or a teenage american girl... like.

the gig is up

You've got a cheek, with that accent.

Edited by Flap

• 3 weeks later...

Got away with just a warning at his hearing today. Nasri is the only one with a ban (3 matches).

http://www.goal.com/...-as-nasri-joins

Outside the hearing, Ben Arfa's father bizarrely launched a verbal attack at his son's agent, Michel Ouazine, reportedly screaming: "You stole my son, you stole my son! You have robbed me of my son!"

After the incident had finished, Ben Arfa senior spoke of his reasoning behind the stinging war of words between the two men.

"I haven’t seen my son for five months now. I came here to see him and support him in this matter. I just want my son back," he told reporters.

The Newcastle midfielder's agent went on to claim that it was more than just words that the player's father had aimed at him during their confrontation.

"Hatem’s dad tried to headbutt me, but I dodged him," Ouazine told AFP.

"He then pushed me from behind. Hatem has not been talking to his dad for quite a while now. He should have a bit of dignity, and leave this kind of madness."

Never dull for our Hatem.

edit; I thought Frenchmen being moody was just a stereotypical thing but it's true of most if not all of them isn't it?

Edited by Monroe Transfer

• 2 weeks later...

Ben Arfa: Toon can challenge

Hatem Ben Arfa is confident Newcastle can better last season's top-five finish and even have a say in the title race.

NewcastlevBoltonBenArfaceleb_2746989.jpg

Ben Arfa: Has high hopes for new season

The 25-year-old France international played a key role in the Magpies' surge up the table last time around and is looking for further improvement when the new campaign gets underway.

Manager Alan Pardew is yet to land one of his main summer transfer targets, but has been boosted by the fact that none of his stars has to date been lured away from Tyneside.

Ben Arfa told the Evening Chronicle: "All the players have stayed here. I think we have to have confidence as we have very good players.

"Maybe if we feel very good, we can finish between fourth and first. Why not? Why can we not say we could be champions?

"Maybe? Anything is possible. We can challenge for it. We have good players, a good stadium and great supporters.

"We have to have confidence. I believe we can do what I say."

Ben Arfa himself was one of the men linked with other clubs during the closed season, along with Tim Krul, Cheick Tiote, Yohan Cabaye, Papiss Cisse and Demba Ba.

However, he insists he is happy at the club which gave him his chance in English football, and stood by him after he suffered a double leg-fracture during a season-long loan spell.

He said: "I very happy to stay here. I'm happy to be back at Newcastle again. I love this club and the supporters. I love them and they like me."

:spinwank:

Edited by The Fish