• Newcastle 6
  • Swansea 0

Attempts off target

• Newcastle 11
  • Swansea 3

Corners

• Newcastle 9
  • Swansea 1

They're a well organised unit, 8 clean sheets now this season, Arsenal and Man U only put one past them. Felt yesterday if we'd got one, we'd have romped it. One of those days.

Was surprised HBA wasn't tried mind, although what he could bring is based upon reputation and nowt he's consistently shown yet this season (in his brief appearances) Pardew see's him every day in training and obviously must have reservations.

Obertan did OK but they started doubling up on him after about half an hour or so, then Spiderman started to get a bit more in the game but he's been off the pace a bit since his ban.

Cabaye's delivery as has been stated was very poor.

Thought we played well against a difficult side to break down, if we'd got one we'd have got 4. One of those games, but the people who boo fucking dickheads don't come back. Thought it was Ba's best game, what a player he is when he plays like that.

There is statistics and then there is watching the actual game though, I watched the game and they looked a good division or more under us in terms of quality imo.

That being said the 5-4-1 tactic they utilised ( looked like that formation anyway) meant we were in dire need of some flair in order to open the can so to speak.

When we chose to use Obertan/Best instead of Ben Arfa we can only blame ourselves I guess. I cant really fault Ba`s finishing because he created those chances out of nothing..

There is statistics and then there is watching the actual game though, I watched the game and they looked a good division or more under us in terms of quality imo.

That being said the 5-4-1 tactic they utilised ( looked like that formation anyway) meant we were in dire need of some flair in order to open the can so to speak.

When we chose to use Obertan/Best instead of Ben Arfa we can only blame ourselves I guess. I cant really fault Ba`s finishing because he created those chances out of nothing..

Yeah, well, you can prove anything with facts.

Reminded me of when they played Liverpool earlier in the season and came away with a 0-0 but were battered for the majority of the match, the game Carroll missed a sitter I think.

I don't like us relying on Ba as much as we do, especially with the African Nations Cup coming up.

"Best defense in the league" being one of those facts after 11 rounds fishy? "Facts" can be used to prove anything, doesnt make it right. They have a lot of clean sheets as they have a brilliant keeper and sit low. Does that make them a good team? I didnt slate their defense or keeper did I? Just said they looked shite, with that I meant in terms of posing a threat.

I think Swansea looked shite, and that is MY subjective opinion. YOU dont have to agree with ME.

:lol:

Edited by Lake Bells tits

"Best defense in the league" being one of those facts after 11 rounds fishy? "Facts" can be used to prove anything, doesnt make it right. They have a lot of clean sheets as they have a brilliant keeper and sit low. Does that make them a good team? I didnt slate their defense or keeper did I? Just said they looked shite, with that I meant in terms of posing a threat.

I think Swansea looked shite, and that is MY subjective opinion. YOU dont have to agree with ME.

Actually, you said "if there is one beatable side in this league its this one", as Chez points out, regardless of their tactics, the fact that they've kept so many clean sheets indicates that, in fact, they are difficult to beat. Therefore, you're "spouting shite".

Good evening everyone

My analysis of the game is quite simple, we faced a team that really withdrawn its goals, limits the Chinese wall and poverty in the intelligence game for some players, we could play like that all night, the result would have been the same without any discussion.

Obertan with his big head is unable to reflect on the field, when I saw him on his right side to want to do without unnecessary trimmings legs make a difference once, not that player is a great scam I understand Ferguson about this player who owns a football IQ close to zero

Jonas has more time defending his past has made ​​the surplus into the opponent, Denbies said this was very good and the only chance he has missed but frankly the level of play of the team throwing balls on Ba jumping midfielder was pretty amazing

Pardew is not deemed to be a strategist and yesterday we got the living proof

Good evening everyone

My analysis of the game is quite simple, we faced a team that really withdrawn its goals, limits the Chinese wall and poverty in the intelligence game for some players, we could play like that all night, the result would have been the same without any discussion.

Obertan with his big head is unable to reflect on the field, when I saw him on his right side to want to do without unnecessary trimmings legs make a difference once, not that player is a great scam I understand Ferguson about this player who owns a football IQ close to zero

Jonas has more time defending his past has made ​​the surplus into the opponent, Denbies said this was very good and the only chance he has missed but frankly the level of play of the team throwing balls on Ba jumping midfielder was pretty amazing

Sorry mate, have you thrown this through google translate? Can't make heads or tails of some of that...

Good evening everyone

Sorry mate, have you thrown this through google translate? Can't make heads or tails of some of that...

You do not understand what I write? :closedeyes:

Actually, you said "if there is one beatable side in this league its this one", as Chez points out, regardless of their tactics, the fact that they've kept so many clean sheets indicates that, in fact, they are difficult to beat. Therefore, you're "spouting shite".

and an away record of 2 draws and 5 losses prior to coming here is also a fact that points to them being....rather beatable?

Therefore you are "spouting shite" :)

Good evening everyone

My sentiments exactly. An IQ close to zero :lol:

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Good evening everyone

Quick translation:

Obertan is crap.

Pardew is thick.

*These two are interchangeable. :lol:

Think Jonas had a good game though and was unlucky not to score.

Edited by Park Life