Terry to be prosecuted

Gemmill

Its like something from the playground, the judge should tell them both to grow up and fine them for wasting the courts time and public money.

exactly

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently he (JT) tried calling Rio for a chat, who ignored his calls :lol:

You can just imagine the dread dawning on him as he realises it's been caught on camera. ''Hey Rio, been up to much marra . . . say, about your brother, top bloke by the way''

:)

Terry's defence taking him through insults he has faced about mum. "The Liverpool fans made up a song that my mum loved Scouse cock"

Carragher's old man is alleged to have shagged her whilst away at a WC or Euro's :lol:

Sam Wallace @SamWallaceIndy

45m

Terry: 'My mum dated a man from Liverpool and LFC fans made up a song 'My mum loves scouse c***''

Terry said the words "my mum loves scouse cock" under oath?!!

This trial just keeps on giving. Utter genius whoever pressed for it to go to court, well worth the huge cost to secure a £2500 fine.

Sam Wallace @SamWallaceIndy

4m

Ashley Cole asked by defence if he could remember more abt Terry-Ferdinand conversation. 'No, I was looking forward to going on a night out'

That'll be why you lost the game you bell-end. ;)

Funny how if Terry had done what most guilty people with expensive lawyers do and just denied everything then it probably wouldn't even have gone to trial.

Hello stranger....

I personally don't think JT is racist. He's probably had more interaction with black people than any of us here and will be mates with the black players in his team. Not saying he didn't say it btw but in the heat of a match people say stupid things.

Still, loving the under oath obscenities. B)

Hello stranger....

I personally don't think JT is racist. He's probably had more interaction with black people than any of us here and will be mates with the black players in his team. Not saying he didn't say it btw but in the heat of a match people say stupid things .

Still, loving the under oath obscenities. B)

that's about right. As said earlier in the thread, its like schoolground stuff, they should both be fined for wasting taxpayers money and time, and bang their heads together.

It also highlights the total absurdity and out of proportion our society takes rubbish like this.

Couldn't happen to a bigger arsehole than Terry mind, but that's not the point.

Edited by LeazesMag

that's about right. As said earlier in the thread, its like schoolground stuff, they should both be fined for wasting taxpayers money and time, and bang their heads together.

It also highlights the total absurdity and out of proportion our society takes rubbish like this.

Couldn't happen to a bigger arsehole than Terry mind, but that's not the point.

If Ferdinand had called Terry a white cunt, it wouldn't have even ended up on youtube let alone in a million pound legal case.

What's funny about that though? Is my sentence correct? Does racist terminology against white people never occur in the world?

I'm not sitting and typing out on a phone why what you've said is stupid. If you don't get it by now, we're both wasting our time even discussing it.

I'm not sitting and typing out on a phone why what you've said is stupid. If you don't get it by now, we're both wasting our time even discussing it.

Look mate, I asked you a question you refuse to answer, but do reply by trying to be a clever cunt, I'll ask you again does racism against white people ever occur, and if it does is it not as bad as racism against black people?