Terry to be prosecuted

Gemmill

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like they bought the excuse. They just didn't have the evidence to disprove it. You're talking in Sun headlines.

:lol: You're right. Poor lad is embarrassing himself.

see told ya footballers get away with murder but oh no if that was a person on the street who racially abused another person oh no they would be guilty as sin

Except a video of him saying it. But yeah, apart from that nee evidence.

Did I say there was no evidence?

I've got more time for you than most on here but you don't do yourself any favours sometimes.

John Terry has written a letter of apology to Anton Ferdinand...Good golly Anton, sorry about all this monkey business, it's only a little black humour really and it's all gone bananas. What do you say we call a spade a spade and forget this whole dark episode between us? Feel free to swing by for a drink sometime. JohnT.

It's the right outcome if it can't be proven that Terry racially abused Ferdinand. However it hasn't been a waste of time and money: it's highlighted racism as a serious issue in the professional game and also the jeopardy for players if they do it on camera. Also I doubt anybody seriously believes Terry isn't actually guilty of the offence so mud will stick to someone who is by all accounts a horrible man.

It's the right outcome if it can't be proven that Terry racially abused Ferdinand. However it hasn't been a waste of time and money: it's highlighted racism as a serious issue in the professional game and also the jeopardy for players if they do it on camera. Also I doubt anybody seriously believes Terry isn't actually guilty of the offence so mud will stick to someone who is by all accounts a horrible man.

Well said. Hope Ferdinand doesn't cop any vitriol over this. The outcome will already ensure that anyone else who is the target of racial abuse will be reluctant to come forward.

Unlike yourself who hasn't made any contributions at all? There's a few mud slingers in here who haven't got the courage of their convictions to at least have a fucking opinion on the topic at hand. Save your retard comments for your mates in the playground clever lad.

Edited by J69

I see Rio has now managed to quote and laugh at one of his mates calling Ashley Cole a 'choc ice' on twitter. Apparently that's the slang term for someone black on the outside, white on the inside. He must be fucking stupider than John Terry