January Transfer window 2012- Deadline Day Madness

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloke who has been stood outside Fulhams ground hasn't managed to say Pogrebnyaks name fluently at all despite having all day reporting on the same transfer

fuck hes resorted to calling him "that player" now :lol:

modern journalism

Edited by Semimental

I'll be a bit annoyed if this Bassong to Wolves things comes true. He's the sort of player we could have done with, even on loan.

He can go fuck himself.

I've never really got why some people hate him so much. I found it surprising that people expected him to stick around when we went down. Even if you accept that, on purely footballing terms, he'd be good for us this season.

Slow news day.

Really needs to be some big moves in the market to have that domino effect further down. Financial fairplay?

aye, evidently this year will be taken into account when the rules do come in so its been quiet

even Man City only got a player in on loan and Cisse to us is the highest fee paid by an english club this window

Edited by Semimental

I'll be a bit annoyed if this Bassong to Wolves things comes true. He's the sort of player we could have done with, even on loan.

He can go fuck himself.

I've never really got why some people hate him so much. I found it surprising that people expected him to stick around when we went down. Even if you accept that, on purely footballing terms, he'd be good for us this season.

The club sold him, like he would have stuck around for MUCH lower wages. If the club didn't sell him then he would have had to stick around on the lower wages - no choice.

That was a good sale anyway, he's massively overrated.

Would love to have Bassong back if he can recapture the form he was showing for us. Looked a tidy prospect and better than Williamson. He'd look great alongside Colo too.

Speaking of whom, I hope we tie up his contract bloody soon!!!

He can go fuck himself.

haha, what a moron.

Hope not signing a centre back or two doesn't end up biting us on the arse....we're one bad injury away from Danny Simpson at CB for the rest of the season...am sure the club knows what its doing though :glare:

people would be complaining if we'd paid over the odds for Mariappa though which we wisely refused to do.

Colocinni getting a new contract now is a must in the next month or so, Ba and Cisse back in the side will be a big boost, can see the system of late staying the same with them replacing Best and Shola respectively but the increase in quality of those two positions will be immense and will have an effect on the rest of the team

Certainly more positive than I was this time last year. However, the search for a new centre back should have been an absolute priority. Noone in their right mind can claim Bassong wouldn't have been a MAJOR improvement on Perch at centre back. Colo or Williamson are bound to get injured at some point in the remainder of the season.