Friday 13th

LeazesMag

Stubbed my toe, nearly fell down the stairs and had to wear wet trousers for work as they hadn't dried. :lol: But I'm fairly clumsy and I did only do the washing last night so I can't really blame the day.

Stubbed my toe, nearly fell down the stairs and had to wear wet trousers for work as they hadn't dried. :lol: But I'm fairly clumsy and I did only do the washing last night so I can't really blame the day.

Bit of a shock was it :lol:

Bit of a shock was it :lol:

Aye :lol:

I've had a lovely day! On holiday from work, bairn at nursery, other half at work all day so I had the place to myself. I was awake too early so had a nice little nap this afternoon and a rather nice bottle of Chardonnay this evening. It's all good :D

had my mate give me a lift to the misses house and left my bag with spare clothe toothbrush ect... in the car good thing i didnt need my clothes as i was naked for most of the night ;)

Are you explaining that you've had sex or not brushed your teeth?

Got sucker punched last night while I was out, then the two lads who were starting chased some other lad down the street, realised they couldnt catch him and came back for me, so I decked one of the cunts with the sweetest punch ever and then a bouncer came round the corner and broke it up. I've never had a fight in my life and felt like an utter boss when I twatted him.

A typical Ashington night out tbh