today's amusing read from the dark side

bobbyshinton

I'm not being funny here, but can you imagine living your life with the weight of that inferiority complex. Constantly worrying about what your neighbours are doing and how it's going to prove to you that they're better than you again. All the time. Knowing that that next evidence that they're better than you is just around the corner. It must be soul destroying.

Rumours today that they are in for Kevin Davies. I hope to god it's true :lol:

:lol:

Shinton man, youre obsessed with that shite site.

It's so funny. Woor lass walked out on me the today hardly noticed :o)

"Pigs will fly before the scum go to Europe... "

Er...

Have you ever seen a Mackem in Milan? :lol:

Played in Europe? Christ someone needs to point out we've won a European trophy in the past...

I'd never even worked that out. They're more obsessed about NUFC than I am.

:lol: Aye I hadn't even contemplated it yet, I'd lost interest in the Carling cup since we got knocked out.

I skimmed the thread and it gets good when they start talking about how Senegal have been knocked out 'which shows how shit the two 'dembas' are' think they're missing the fact Ba scored plenty on his own they really are deluded if they're going to start calling Ba shite. They should stick to what they're good at, discussing the subtle differences between blue and red panda pops and if orange or white cheddar is better on top of chips.