Newcastle United - Aston Villa 2-1

Aeris

btw, how long can the aeris effect last, hahaha.

Get the next match thread started now before some mug gets in there first.

I can't I'm using the effect for the Chelski and Liverpoop matches... :P

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Ireland twice shouted "fuck off" to McLeish after the manager criticised him for the goal. :lol: What a fucking ringpiece that kid is.

Petrov gave McLeish some grief too apparently. Lost the dressing room already? Beresford told Keegan to Fuck off once. Played another 7 seconds of the game :lol:

The SMB NUFC v Villa match thread is 45 pages long btw. Letting ourselves down on here.

Please tell me you've noticed the thread comparing their current form to Barcelona's, :lol: comparing themselves to Barca now someone must of spiked their water supply. No doubt they'll be giving it the old 'weeeyul sturrf the maayggus fiyuve nihul'.

Apparently Ireland twice shouted "fuck off" to McLeish after the manager criticised him for the goal. :lol: What a fucking ringpiece that kid is.

you serious he told his own manager to fuck off good god almighty

you serious he told his own manager to fuck off good god almighty

hahaha hwat a cunterhead he is I dont know why he is in team I dont know why we wanted him in ours lol

The SMB NUFC v Villa match thread is 45 pages long btw. Letting ourselves down on here.

Please tell me you've noticed the thread comparing their current form to Barcelona's, :lol: comparing themselves to Barca now someone must of spiked their water supply. No doubt they'll be giving it the old 'weeeyul sturrf the maayggus fiyuve nihul'.

:lol: Haven't seen it. I'm currently reading the "they have the luckiest team in the league" thread. They won yesterday, but this result today has fucking RUINED the weekend for some of them. :lol:

:lol: Haven't seen it. I'm currently reading the "they have the luckiest team in the league" thread. They won yesterday, but this result today has fucking RUINED the weekend for some of them. :lol:

I think it's a combination of white lightening hangover and our win, absolutely shattered their hive mind. They were already certain we were caught and banging on about how they were 6 points behind us I really think they forget we actually get to play games too.

I thought it was odd to sub him at half time.

On the winning goal: "looks like he partially sliced it to me like and didn't get hold of it fully. It looks better than it was due to where it went in"

On the winning goal: "looks like he partially sliced it to me like and didn't get hold of it fully. It looks better than it was due to where it went in"

Lol some of these Mackems are retarded! Can't wait to shut them up when they come to St James Park.

Edited by PutDaTeamOnMyBackDoe

Oh he totally shanked it, who gives a fuck though, flew in the top corner! Funnily enough almost every goal I've seen him score on youtube was a scuff, mishit or shank, yet they all go in!

Aye, Drogba scuffed two past us but it sent Marseilles through to the next round of the UEFA cup they all count.

Oh he totally shanked it, who gives a fuck though, flew in the top corner! Funnily enough almost every goal I've seen him score on youtube was a scuff, mishit or shank, yet they all go in!

I didnt think he shanked it. He should of scored that header though!

I was more impressed with his touch, work rate and stamina. Looks the real deal, just needs to learn to stay onside! Ba looked Goosed at half time

Lol yeah at times i was wondering if he knew what the offside rule was.

I can't understand why Ben Arfa wasn't brought on for R.Taylor, Obertan was shocking as always.

Aside from the injuries, the complete lack of interest in Ben Arfa from Pardew worries me.

bullshit, obertan played well and tracked back give him a chance man, ben arfa aint wide right anyway

I can't understand why Ben Arfa wasn't brought on for R.Taylor, Obertan was shocking as always.

Aside from the injuries, the complete lack of interest in Ben Arfa from Pardew worries me.

What is it with blind Ben Arfa fanboys like this guy ^?

Not only did Obertan do alright - when he didn't have a lot of time to think about what to do with the ball, which is generally when he messes up - he also put in a shift that I don't think Ben Arfa would have. He did well defensively, he was an outlet, and he's got more pace about him than Ben Arfa. We didn't need 3 central offensive players, we needed the width Obertan provided. Tactically it made sense and that's no slight on Ben Arfa.

Exactly why do the fanboys think they know more about the players and the sport than the manager that currently has us in joint fourth place?

Ben Arfa has started a fair amount recently, and had a very mixed impact on the games. To say Pardew is showing him "a complete lack of interest" is just beyond belief. The season has a while to go, he'll be used and he'll do alright. I don't see why the fanboys panic so much when he doesn't play.

Edited by Monroe Transfer