Lee Clark

Christmas Tree

Can you spell anyones name right btw CT?

hes far too cool for that, he doesnt spend all his time playing football manager or some such as I recall the last time I asked him that

Huddersfield Town has today parted company with First Team Manager Lee Clark and his coaching team.

Huddersfield Town Chairman Dean Hoyle said:

"This was a very difficult decision; one not taken lightly or in response to one result. Concerns have been raised over recent weeks.

"Lee and his coaching staff have put their all into the job over the past three seasons and he has made a huge contribution to the Club.

"However with 16 matches to go we still have an opportunity to achieve promotion and we have made this change with this in mind."

Huddersfield Town would like to place on record it's thanks to Lee and his coaching staff and wish them all the best for the future.

Academy Manager Mark Lillis will take temporary charge of the first team until a new manager is appointed.

That's the most baffling decision I've ever heard of in 30 years of following football!

As Tom says, 3 defeats in 54 games - that an even worse knee-jerk than Chelsea getting rid of Ancelotti!!

Huddersfield with ideas miles above their station..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17042572

As I said on twitter, these myths about him spending millions, he's made a profit on his transfer dealings, and the Rhodes signing was inspired.

Look at these Yorkshire mugs: Clark deserves thanks for what he did and the effort he put in, but as DH has realised, he's not quite good enough.

Read more:http://downatthemac.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=65208&page=4#ixzz1mSXbtpra

Not quite good enough? 3 defeats in 60 games, they're fucking Huddersfield.