Relegation

Baggio

Who's going down?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Villa's next 2 games are away to Wigan and Blackburn, if they don't pick up at least 2 points then they will be dragged into it.

The problem they've got is most clubs look to their home games to get the crowd behind them to help them get the points but the Villa crowd are on McLeish's back.

Wigan, Bolton and Wolves for me.

Wigan have been poor all season, Bolton have been fucked by injuries, Davies, Holden and Lee have been massive misses for them. I know Davies is back, but the football that drew them plaudits last season was mainly due to Holden's quality.

Wolves could have survived if they'd brought a new manager in before the window, or had stuck with Mick McCarthy as I think he gets commitment towards the end of a season like few others can. If they get Bruce, they're doomed.

Really wanted Blackburn to go down as I think they'd sink like a stone if they did and I just abhor them with their shitty ground, their shitty "support" and their shitty inflated opinion of their clubs worth in the league. Mind you, that Billy Castell was a decent poster who wasn't the stereotypical B'burn fan.

I'd love Villa to go down for many many reasons, but they just won't.

Wigan, Bolton and Wolves for me.

Wigan have been poor all season, Bolton have been fucked by injuries, Davies, Holden and Lee have been massive misses for them. I know Davies is back, but the football that drew them plaudits last season was mainly due to Holden's quality.

Wolves could have survived if they'd brought a new manager in before the window, or had stuck with Mick McCarthy as I think he gets commitment towards the end of a season like few others can. If they get Bruce, they're doomed.

Really wanted Blackburn to go down as I think they'd sink like a stone if they did and I just abhor them with their shitty ground, their shitty "support" and their shitty inflated opinion of their clubs worth in the league. Mind you, that Billy Castell was a decent poster who wasn't the stereotypical B'burn fan.

I'd love Villa to go down for many many reasons, but they just won't.

Did a bigger flounce than J69 and hasn't been seen since, after I said Steve Kean would keep them up, and I said 17th is success for Blackburn. He will and it is! FFS they've scored 10 more goals than Liverpool and they still moan.

Did a bigger flounce than J69 and hasn't been seen since, after I said Steve Kean would keep them up, and I said 17th is success for Blackburn. He will and it is! FFS they've scored 10 more goals than Liverpool and they still moan.

Got to admit, when you were saying Kean would keep them up I thought you were on the Wind Up as it looked pretty much a lock that they were going down. Looks like I was wrong.

Got to admit, when you were saying Kean would keep them up I thought you were on the Wind Up as it looked pretty much a lock that they were going down. Looks like I was wrong.

When you watched their games they were rarely outclassed, outfought or anything like that, they were just unlucky as fuck. They've only had one massive hiding and it was 1-1 11 v 11 at Arsenal, Also they've scored more goals than Newcastle and Liverpool. If he sorts te defence out they'll come mid table next season.

When you watched their games they were rarely outclassed, outfought or anything like that, they were just unlucky as fuck. They've only had one massive hiding and it was 1-1 11 v 11 at Arsenal, Also they've scored more goals than Newcastle and Liverpool. If he sorts te defence out they'll come mid table next season.

I think I just expected a couple of their "big" players to shuffle off in January. I still think Samba is gone, and perhaps next year the players who've done so well for them will also make their excuses and leave. I think they're a club that needs investment to stay in this league and I don't think they'll get it from their owners.

I think I just expected a couple of their "big" players to shuffle off in January. I still think Samba is gone, and perhaps next year the players who've done so well for them will also make their excuses and leave. I think they're a club that needs investment to stay in this league and I don't think they'll get it from their owners.

Aye possibly, although I think Yakubu was one of the signings of the season, Kean won't get credit for it though.

They were already 3-1 down when Givet was sent off. They're only outside the relegation zone on goal difference so could still easily go down. I'd say it's a close toss up between them, Bolton and Wolves to join Wigan who I just think are pretty useless.

The Blackburn fans are more angry about the bollocks going on off the pitch. Ryan Nelson for instance, one of their best defenders, Kean said he was injured all season, career under threat etc, sources around the club said he was fit all along but had a large appearance fee in his contract so they didn't play him. Spurs inquire about his fitness in January and hey presto he's fit after all despite Kean saying he was still a while off previously. There was similar stuff with Salgado.

Edited by TicTacWoe

Yakubu is looking like a great signing for them. I thought Blackburn were poor when we played them in the league up here but looked much better when we played them in the cup. I've actually felt a bit sorry for Kean, he seems to be getting the vile stick which should be more aimed at the Venky's broken promises. Like Stevie I would like to see them stay up.

I stuck £20 on Villa go to down earlier in the season, so I'm afraid that's jinxed it. And even if they do, I can't remember what site I used. :doh:

I had an account with a betting site years ago and I can't for the life of me remember which one it was!

I stuck £20 on Villa go to down earlier in the season, so I'm afraid that's jinxed it. And even if they do, I can't remember what site I used. :doh:

They might e-mail you if you've got some winnings to pick up. Then again, I can't see them sending a 'hey, you've got some money to collect, log in!' message in a hurry..