Relegation

Baggio

Who's going down?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bent out for 3 months.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17177740

Not good for the lad or England, but....... :lol:

Me and Meenzers bets look to have got a boost.

Bent proved at the mackems that he can get you goals in a crap side, could be the difference between staying up and going down. No Bent, Keane gone back to US..oh dear indeed.

They've won 1 game in which Bent didn't score this season.

Christ that's poor. I mean I know we've relied heavily on Ba finding the back of the net, but at least we've other players who can score. If we lost Ba we could still expect Best or Shola to pop up with the occasional goal or two. Who've they got? That Delfuonso kid? Agbonlahor?

I hope they go down, but I still think they'll stay up by virtue of being not as shit as Wolves, Bolton and Wigan.

Christ that's poor. I mean I know we've relied heavily on Ba finding the back of the net, but at least we've other players who can score. If we lost Ba we could still expect Best or Shola to pop up with the occasional goal or two. Who've they got? That Delfuonso kid? Agbonlahor?

I hope they go down, but I still think they'll stay up by virtue of being not as shit as Wolves, Bolton and Wigan.

Don't forget Cisse ;)

Don't forget Cisse ;)

Deliberately left him out because he hasn't had enough games yet. :finger:

agreed. It's certainly a case of who is less woeful than the others that will determine who stays up.

might still put a cheeky 5 quid on Villa going down like

I thought the signing of Bent is what saved them last season tbh.

They were bottom 4 when he signed but he scored 9 in the second half of the season to help them put a run together and finish the season on 48 points.

Hopefully it's delayed the inevitable.

• 1 month later...

Looks like it could be a cracking fight to the finish down there.

Wolves look gone and Villa only 5 points above the relegation zone.

See their next 6 fixtures?

Liverpool vs A Villa Monday, 09 April 2012

A Villa vs Stoke City Sunday, 15 April 2012

Man Utd vs A Villa Saturday, 21 April 2012

A Villa vs Sunderland Tuesday, 24 April 2012

A Villa vs Bolton Saturday, 28 April 2012

Not looking good :devil: :devil:

Edited by The Fish

I've gone for Wolves (look doomed), Blackburn and QPR. No matter that Blackburn have pulled out some wins since Christmas, I'm still not convinced by that defence and Kean is no mastermind. QPR have managed a couple of good home wins but have splashed the cash on some wasters and, essentially, I think Wigan and Bolton have enough about them to pull it out of the bag (maybe I'm just hoping).

I didn't go for Villa cos they're a few points ahead but they do look pretty dire and I think Insomnia's out for them now as well (not that he was doing much before). Would fucking love it if they bit the dust. Just a shame we couldn't be there to wave the cunts off.

Great if Villa went down. Bolton, Wigan, Qpr and Blackburn are all on decent form so they're getting sucked in. Exactly the same happened with McLeish's Birmingham last season.

Hope Given and N'Zogbia are well....

• 1 month later...

I can see them really struggling. Manager problems, shite crowds that are about to get worse and nee money. dont think they will keep their best players either.

Some decent sides in the Championship next year; Birmingham, Cardiff, Bolton, Blackpool and I wouldn't discount boro and Forest either.

Some decent sides in the Championship next year; Birmingham, Cardiff, Bolton, Blackpool and I wouldn't discount boro and Forest either.

Wolves will be good too if the new manager doesn't completely fuck up. Very few of their squad will leave as they're a bit shit for the PL by and large but probably good enough for the championship.