Newcastle v Norwich Sunday 4.00pm

Christmas Tree

If we play football we will win, if its hoof it up we will make it harder for ourselves. Ben Arfa,BA and Cisse to start and I'm pretty confidant of a decent win. We owe them for the gubbing we got at theirs when we didn't have a defence

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is set up to be another Wolves. Williamson to let us down again and Pardew to enforce that horrible, ineffectual hoofball that we all loathe.

0-3 and Pardew needs to go.

Bloody hell. It's fans like you who give us the "deluded" name.

We are struggling at the moment because we have a small squad, with our key players risking burnout. We are struggling because Williamson is nowhere near the player Steven Taylor is.

What exactly would you do differently that would catapult us further up the league?

We're struggling due to the shite tactics on offer from Pardew.

Can't argue with the claims about hoofball that Pardew has been offering. The Arsenal game and 2nd half vs mackems were much better though, so hopefully we'll see it on the floor again today. Not sure we should need a holding midfielder so much today so I'd go with Guthrie if Tiote is injured. Shame Raylor's out but if that's the price to pay to see HBA in then I'll pay it. Would love to see Ba/Cisse come good together today. (Who'd have thought we'd be winless without Leon Best?)

Got a good feeling about this. 3-1. We'll lead 2-1 for ages but get a late one.

Aye, i've got a feeling we're gonna "turn up" today, i've got 3-1 (12-1), 3-1 with cisse first scorer (55-1), and a cheeky 4-0 (28-1)... oh, and another cheeky one on Cabaye first scorer (10-1). Hopefully i can do the winners walk through the bookies door!

If Pardew starts the game playing football instead of hoofing it up until it (yet again) becomes obvious that doesn't work, and doesn't have them playing too deep i'm confident of a win today, with Ben Arfa having a cracking game as i think this might be the first time in ages when he feels he won't be dropped for any mistake so he won't try and do everything at once, he's play relaxed and free.

People on Twitter saying it's Jonas at LB, Cabaye at LM and Perch and Guthrie in the middle. Not convinced myself but they must have their info from somewhere? Strange team but still confident we can get the win.

They'll have a job, I thought they said Guthrie's out for 6 weeks?

Jonas at left back, with Cabaye and Guthrie infront of a sitting Perch, with Ba on the left and Ben Arfa on the right is possible I suppose. Or Ben Arfa sitting just behind 2 strikers. Hope its just a 442 though.

Where are you getting that? Cant see it from anyone I follow. Would surely be madness

'Nufcfans' and 'nufcstats' came up with that idea but I'm not convinced at all. Apparently Sky Sports were showing Cabaye on the right as well. I think we might be playing a 4-3-3 but if not, it'll be Perchy LB, Jonas LM and Guthrie and Cabaye in the middle

Where are you getting that? Cant see it from anyone I follow. Would surely be madness

'Nufcfans' and 'nufcstats' came up with that idea but I'm not convinced at all. Apparently Sky Sports were showing Cabaye on the right as well. I think we might be playing a 4-3-3 but if not, it'll be Perchy LB, Jonas LM and Guthrie and Cabaye in the middle

Ah ok didn't realise Sky were saying it. Still think itll be the 442 you mention though.

People on Twitter saying it's Jonas at LB, Cabaye at LM and Perch and Guthrie in the middle. Not convinced myself but they must have their info from somewhere? Strange team but still confident we can get the win.

They'll have a job, I thought they said Guthrie's out for 6 weeks?

Check the date of the opening post in the "Guthrie/Six weeks" thread ;)

Sky have it as Jonas at LB

perch guthrie and cabaye as a MF 3 and ben arfa off ba and cisse

jonas will work hard to get back after he goes forward and its a pretty attacking selection there

Edited by Semimental