Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

Hmmm not sure mongbird is an actual oasis song like but never mind (nirvana) I love it! just love it how the toon army paint themselves as somehow superior in the way they act compared to Sunderland supporters. it's canny juvenile really. You all come across as very arrogant as though butter wouldnt melt. Fans invading the pitch? see playoffs For assaulting players (see playoffs) for disgusting behavour see singing toon army through a minites silence for bobby moore at tranmere.....ALL clubs have their nuggets. Disgusting tackles see sherah see barton see cabaye see tiote see guthrie

Do you believe that Sunderland have more class than Newcastle?

both can be as bad as each other tbh....We are used to loosing (see the last 60 years) and probably take it better than your selves. We have never had the chance to wank 100 million up the wall on world class players We can only dream of playing barcelona in the so called champions league. I reckon with what we have had to endure over the years on and off the pitch we are quite calm about life in general :-)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between 2006 & 2011 you spent £146,900,000.

You're right about the world class bit mind,

what about transfer fees received...think you will find it kinda cancels that out

Edited by mongbird

Basically you've spunked a lot of money up the wall so you can't play that card with us because you'll also find ''transfer fees received'' cancels out our spending - although more so than your own.

The fucking youngin's haven't got a clue like.

Probably a bunch of little pricks who can't take their drink.

They'll no doubt end up with lifetime bans like the lad who sprayed where the sign used to be.

It's a shame we couldn't be classy like the mackems and invade the pitch, assault opposition players, smash up a metro and smear the bogs walls with shit. That's what classy fans do...

Hmmm not sure mongbird is an actual oasis song like but never mind (nirvana) I love it! just love it how the toon army paint themselves as somehow superior in the way they act compared to Sunderland supporters. it's canny juvenile really. You all come across as very arrogant as though butter wouldnt melt. Fans invading the pitch? see playoffs For assaulting players (see playoffs) for disgusting behavour see singing toon army through a minites silence for bobby moore at tranmere.....ALL clubs have their nuggets. Disgusting tackles see sherah see barton see cabaye see tiote see guthrie

the fan incidents you refer to are in 1990 & 1993, though the minute's silence for bobby moore was at west ham & the tranmere one was for jamie bulger.

shearer's tackle on lennon was 1998, guthrie's was 2008; neither cabaye nor tiote have been charged for any tackle.

thus you refer to incidents in the distant past or fictional ones.

it is my contention that in 2012, sunderland supporters will murder at least 1 newcastle fan.

WTF ?????? In general newcastle and sunderland supporters get on well with good friendly ish banter...families throughout the north east are split red and white black and white...my lass is black and white daft and although the thought might cross my mind sometimes with her :-) i doubt i could murder her!!!! that's one of the most far fetched statements ive read even from a mag!!! On a derby day given a chance both sets of supporters could knock seven shades out of each other so dinnar how yet again you think sunderland supporters are worse in their hatred???

WTF ?????? In general newcastle and sunderland supporters get on well with good friendly ish banter...families throughout the north east are split red and white black and white...my lass is black and white daft and although the thought might cross my mind sometimes with her :-) i doubt i could murder her!!!! that's one of the most far fetched statements ive read even from a mag!!! On a derby day given a chance both sets of supporters could knock seven shades out of each other so dinnar how yet again you think sunderland supporters are worse in their hatred???

i don't agree with you; while i see that most people can get along with each othere, i feel there is an element to your support that i don't see amongst ours. for a start your hooligans are far more active & numerous than ours. among the sunderland support there is such hatred of newcastle, as well as the encouragement among your club hierarchy of anti social behaviour (bristol airport, middlesbrough train, last sunday), not to mention the open warfare with northumbria police following the incidents after the hearts friendly, that i see your support as out of control & a tragedy is imminent.

do you not feel there is a significant section of your support that would carry their hatred through to the fullest extent by "executing" a newcastle fan? i think so; i am genuinely scared of what your club has turned in to off the pitch.

i don't agree with you; while i see that most people can get along with each othere, i feel there is an element to your support that i don't see amongst ours. for a start your hooligans are far more active & numerous than ours. among the sunderland support there is such hatred of newcastle, as well as the encouragement among your club hierarchy of anti social behaviour (bristol airport, middlesbrough train, last sunday), not to mention the open warfare with northumbria police following the incidents after the hearts friendly, that i see your support as out of control & a tragedy is imminent.

do you not feel there is a significant section of your support that would carry their hatred through to the fullest extent by "executing" a newcastle fan? i think so; i am genuinely scared of what your club has turned in to off the pitch.

with all due respect mate i do believe you are talking bollocks...if i walked into the strawberry or some other maggy pub with a mackem top on would i be welcomed or possibly kicked all over the toon??? sunderland and newcastle is only PURE hatred on derby day...tensions run high on both sides...other than that we all work alongside each other and tolerate each other

For what it's worth I don't believe the 'Ready to Go' Sunderland forum is a fair representation of match going Sunderland fans.

currently there is a 200 post thread about the Gremlins on there, stating how soft they are & how many times they've been done over by sunderland.

strange that the moderators allow this.....

with all due respect mate i do believe you are talking bollocks...if i walked into the strawberry or some other maggy pub with a mackem top on would i be welcomed or possibly kicked all over the toon??? sunderland and newcastle is only PURE hatred on derby day...tensions run high on both sides...other than that we all work alongside each other and tolerate each other

i think all pubs in newcastle are nufc inclined; don't you? however in saying that, i know that someone in a sunderland top on a non match day wouldn't cause any furore at all; how many students at either of the universities are from sunderland or east durham? a fair number, certainly at northumbria.

however, that's away from the point; do you not feel among your support, in the ground, in pubs, on message boards, in fanzines, that the hatred for all things newcastle related is getting stronger?

do you not feel there is an element of your support wants to declare war on newcastle?

i think there is; i think innocent newcastle fans will die

For what it's worth I don't believe the 'Ready to Go' Sunderland forum is a fair representation of match going Sunderland fans.

currently there is a 200 post thread about the Gremlins on there, stating how soft they are & how many times they've been done over by sunderland.

strange that the moderators allow this.....

It is concerning & obviously it wouldn't be allowed on most Newcastle boards. I think for the most part it will all be just talk, young men & idiotic grown men alike who've probably never thrown a punch in their lives or at least not to the extent they will be describing.

Recent derbys have been very well policed with away fans travelling in 'bubbles' so as much as they may vandalise the place & kick up a fuss thankfully any real contact is avoided.

I'm in agreement regards the elevated hatred of Sunderland fans. I would put it down to us going completely tits up & getting relegated - it really didn't look like we were going to come back so they thought they had the ''Top Dogs'' moniker they invented nailed on for a few years, I think the 5-1 caused great pyschological damage and really sent them over the edge.

Hitherto the thrashing I'd never heard them rattle on about 'class' so as Gemmill was saying it's something that they've invented as they didn't really have anything to cling onto.

A mental bunch.

i think we understand them far better than they understand themselves

Definitely!

Could the same be said for them & us? I doubt it.

I'd liken it to a bacteriologist studying a strain of bacteria as it mutates into something more virulent.

The bacteria is a living thing, indiscriminately multiplying but has no self awareness, or control over its actions.

The bacteriologist looks on , horrified and repelled by what he sees, always aware that it is just a simple organism.…

… but classy.

To Mongbird:

The Tranmere match co-incidided with a non-advertised one minutes silence to both young Jamie Bulger and Bobby Moore who both passed away in the week leading up to the game. In those days days pre-match one minutes silences weren't so common place. Simple fact was, a few Mags coming through the turnstiles and presumably full of beer, had no idea that a minutes silence was in affect. Thats it, basically. I'll never forget the back page of the Mirror showing a pic of Mags celebrating a goal with the headline 'scum' as if this was the the same supporters actions in the one minutes silence. Wankers of the highest order, our national press.

To Mongbird:

The Tranmere match co-incidided with a non-advertised one minutes silence to both young Jamie Bulger and Bobby Moore who both passed away in the week leading up to the game. In those days days pre-match one minutes silences weren't so common place. Simple fact was, a few Mags coming through the turnstiles and presumably full of beer, had no idea that a minutes silence was in affect. Thats it, basically. I'll never forget the back page of the Mirror showing a pic of Mags celebrating a goal with the headline 'scum' as if this was the the same supporters actions in the one minutes silence. Wankers of the highest order, our national press.

It showed the club for what they are though...even now rotten to the core.

Whereas Sunderland are a shining example to all. You must be proud. I don't think any Newcastle fan sees our club as being whiter than white, but your obsessive nature and huge chip about all things Newcastle blinker you to just how crass your own fans generally are.

You cannot seriously look at the actions of your fans and take a holier than thou attitude?

To Mongbird:

I think your brain must be rotten to the core, mate. A couple of lads came into the ground not knowing there was a minutes silence. That's it.

It's not the fucking Krypton Factor, mackem.

To Mongbird:

that was 1993; it is now 2012

can we draw the same conclusions about your club?