NUFC summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure who would buy him tbh considering the money we would want.

A club with more money than sense?....theres two or three of them about....Chelsea for instance...is Essien the player he was..?

Look, Ashley has got loads of plaudits in the last 18 months for his transfer policy. I hope folk aren't going to start laying into the bloke if one or two of the players leave. The time to lay into him would be at christams if we're fifth bottom and out of europe ;)

A club with more money than sense?....theres two or three of them about....Chelsea for instance...is Essien the player he was..?

Look, Ashley has got loads of plaudits in the last 18 months for his transfer policy. I hope folk aren't going to start laying into the bloke if one or two of the players leave. The time to lay into him would be at christams if we're fifth bottom and out of europe ;)

I think Chelsea would be the only realistic destination and I think that's unlikely now with the money they've spent.

He's not good enough technically for Man Utd, Man City have just signed Rodwell and Arsenal and Spurs are after M'Vila.

I wouldn't stay in a pub with some dour git sticking in trying to ruin owt good happening

What if the beer was cheap and real nice ?

And the pub was full of hot chicks who shag first night and are gagging for it ?

Well ? would you stay then ?

What if the beer was cheap and real nice ?

And the pub was full of hot chicks who shag first night and are gagging for it ?

Well ? would you stay then ?

The prices are up due to falling customer numbers as everyone is driven away by paddocklad

And I'm spoken for so that's essentially just torture in a way.

Providing everyone is fit and Mike doesn't sell any one and trouser the cash, I think Pardew will go with a diamond midfield with Tiote holding, Anita and Cabaye either side and give Ben Arfa a free role behine the strikers, relying on width from the fullbacks.

The prices are up due to falling customer numbers as everyone is driven away by paddocklad

And I'm spoken for so that's essentially just torture in a way.

What if your lass says you can bring one of them gagging for it lasses back for a threesome ?

And the beer was free ? And crisps were free as well ? And the taxi home with the lass gagging for it, and crisps ( for mid threesome snacks ) was also free, and you had a lieu day in for the day after ?

Well ? You must fucking stay now ?

Edited by NYD

Woop! Are we buying him as LB or a DM I wonder?

Both.

Pards likes the versatile players like. Allows him to have a smaller squad.

I wouldn't stay in a pub with some dour git sticking in trying to ruin owt good happening

You're saying that as if its me that would be responsible for selling him :lol:You've got to admit its a possibility?.....theres a lot of midfielders on the books.

it is, as it is with any of our players (just like most other clubs)

on the other hand how many times have we bought a player and then carted off the player he is supposedly replacing in the last couple of years?

If we got £20mil+ for Tiote and replace him with a younger version, for £6mil, who isnt going to be missing for the whole of January then It can only be seen as a good piece of business imo

That's precisely how the club will view it should Tiote leave. Pardew and Dekka have been intimating one or two will be shipped out for months.

Seems like it's ragweek on here with some of yous.

Some Anita quotes:

"But first I want to talk to the coach of Newcastle before I make any decisions. The whole situation has to be right for me. It's not just the wages, the whole picture must be good. I know that Newcastle is a team that wants to play football like me, but I have not spoken to the coach.