NUFC summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly, he had a couple of pals with him. Might be sampling the night life to see if it's still worth considering us. Was him though 100%.

Not questioning your integrity but did you get a pic?

Interesting he is over here to be honest, when does the Dutch league start?

Not questioning your integrity but did you get a pic?

Interesting he is over here to be honest, when does the Dutch league start?

Started last week but they mostly play Sundays, not that it's likely for them to be out on the piss 2 days before a game

A sports writer from Holland was on the radio a week or so ago saying we had said that as soon as he was fit we would be interested. Same bloke though who said we were after that other Dutch fullback.

A sports writer from Holland was on the radio a week or so ago saying we had said that as soon as he was fit we would be interested. Same bloke though who said we were after that other Dutch fullback.

Van Der Wiel? Either look good tbh although I think Van Der Wiel is younger.

Yeah that was him. Said we were expected to move for him if giving up on Debuchy. But I read elsewhere he was too pricey for us.

PSV are playing Roda in 15 minutes, is Pieters injured? seems very odd that he's not there injured or not tbh. He could be a guest of Krul but it'd be pretty bizarre for him to be over here now unless it was to sign.

Glad Simmo is staying. Sure he isn't great and makes some howlers but they are more so going forward imo. But we know it's a squad we need and I'd rather get a new FB and have him compete for it and have the depth.

Glad Simmo is staying. Sure he isn't great and makes some howlers but they are more so going forward imo. But we know it's a squad we need and I'd rather get a new FB and have him compete for it and have the depth.

We've failed mind if he is still starting games for us come September.