mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

On 18/04/2019 at 23:43, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: Glad that was in spoilers. Added a nice element of surprise to someone else hating the mackems. I knew it was coming but I didn't know what form it was going to take.

Does this mean we have a patented "Special Relationship" with Coventry now?

No special relationship at all as even though they hate Coventry and it's no doubt reciprocated, they probably hate us more as everyone hates 'the mags' and thinks we're deluded. :D

20 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Threads like that sum them up. Fat, cheesy chip covered losers going on about football hooligans. All of it coming from just seeing a few Dutch blokes that had watched the toon game :lol: there’s no connection, they probably wanted to see a PL game and we were at home so it’s a pretty easy trip for them. 

The Feyenoord thing man :lol::lol: they then make up a connection between us and Ajax, which exists because Feyenoord like mackems and hate us. Hopefully they keep going with that and we can figure out how every fan base feels about the Tyne Wear rivalry. 

The odd comment in that thread was the bloke who felt he had to spell out that it goes against the grain to say he felt it was harsh for Feyenoord fans to stab normal Newcastle fans who weren’t looking for bother. If that type of opinion really is going against the grain then that site should just be shut down tbh, yet again that ‘classy’ fan base proving they are scum. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Howay said:

Threads like that sum them up. Fat, cheesy chip covered losers going on about football hooligans. All of it coming from just seeing a few Dutch blokes that had watched the toon game :lol: there’s no connection, they probably wanted to see a PL game and we were at home so it’s a pretty easy trip for them. 

The Feyenoord thing man :lol::lol: they then make up a connection between us and Ajax, which exists because Feyenoord like mackems and hate us. Hopefully they keep going with that and we can figure out how every fan base feels about the Tyne Wear rivalry. 

The odd comment in that thread was the bloke who felt he had to spell out that it goes against the grain to say he felt it was harsh for Feyenoord fans to stab normal Newcastle fans who weren’t looking for bother. If that type of opinion really is going against the grain then that site should just be shut down tbh, yet again that ‘classy’ fan base proving they are scum. 

I've honestly never heard of any stabbings or violence,either home or away, against Feyenoord. As for the 'Feyenoord' link, I was expecting footage of Feyenoord fans wearing makem tops stabbing every Toon at least once. Fuckin cowardly collaborating bastards. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I've honestly never heard of any stabbings or violence,either home or away, against Feyenoord. As for the 'Feyenoord' link, I was expecting footage of Feyenoord fans wearing makem tops stabbing every Toon at least once. Fuckin cowardly collaborating bastards. 

I was thinking the exact same thing, I feel like that would have been fairly big news the same as the Leeds fans being stabbed in Istanbul. 

RTG has been absolute gold this season. It's a toss up between the persisting fantasy that everyone loves them and hates 'the Mags' and the pathetically tragic digs at Benitez for my personal favourite. 

Ole Gunnar Jack Dross going over to the classiest fans in the 3rd division applauding them for their support and apologising to them, especially all the Feyenoord fans and all the other fans of the many, many clubs they have a special connection with who've travelled to London road. FTM.

• Haha 5