Newcastle United V Bolton Wanderers Easter Monday Kick Off 3pm

Christmas Tree

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the atmosphere will play a big part tomorrow. These are the type of games that have caused us problems in the past, whereby the atmosphere in the previous game has been electric against harder opposition, then we come into a game thinking we should easily gain a win. The atmosphere is then flat from the off and the fans get frustrated when we aren't 3-0 up after 20 minutes. Hope I'm wrong of course but we've seen it happen so many times in the past.

Does Paul Robinson still get a game for this lot? The thought of Ben Arfa up against him man.

It alonso at the moment but if you saw him against fulham this week you'll be liking the idea of him up against Ben arfa

Damian duff managed to turn him inside out time after time (and had him on his arse once or twice) hatem can humiliate him

Robinson got sent on loan to a Championship team, can't remember who. That Alonso doesn't look the best though, and the Bolton fans think he's shite judging by the response to Fish's post.

Taking my little bro today were should we sit for decent atmosphere and were to go for a pint and a bite to eat first

Thought it was sold out so not sure what choice of tickets available.

Re pub take him upstairs outside at the strawberry. He can soak up the pre match, watch the world go by and the scran was very good.

I can't remember the last time I wasn't at work for a matchday. Got a phone call at 05:30 this morning asking me to come into work, because the lad who was supposed to come in, isn't. He's not coming in because his missus isn't well.

Not him.

His missus.

I'll try and listen to it on 5Live but I'd appreciate updates :good:

Right then, plans for today.

Having driven the drunk and disorderly around all weekend its now my turn :banana:

Hoping to get up to Newcastle for about 12 ish, drink eat and be merry, followed by the usual over optimistic bet. Think we are going to go for 6-0 today.

Only downside is I have had to give up my season ticket to the cruelty inspector so will be sitting alone in the dark cold Gallowgate :(

Bit concerned about who we will manage to get onto the field today but there is also the possibility of Coloccini being fit.

Hoping to see another rip roaring display where we harry? every ball to get possession back.

Hat trick for Ba, 1 for cisse and 1 each for cabaye and Ben Arfa would be nice.

Shane to come on and see the game out ;)

Edited by Christmas Tree

Right then, plans for today.

Having driven the drunk and disorderly around all weekend its now my turn :banana:

Hoping to get up to Newcastle for about 12 ish, drink eat and be merry, followed by the usual over optimistic bet. Think we are going to go for 6-0 today.

Only downside is I have had to give up my season ticket to the cruelty inspector so will be sitting alone in the dark cold Gallowgate :(

Bit concerned about who we will manage to get onto the field today but there is also the possibility of Coloccini being fit.

Hoping to see another rip roaring display where we harry? every ball to get possession back.

Hat trick for Ba, 1 for cisse and 1 each for cabaye and Ben Arfa would be nice.

Shane to come on and see the game out ;)

Have fun!

All Ive seen of toon lasses have been from Geordie shore, getting a shag over there cant be that hard by the looks of it.

Most girls seem to go out hoping to get stuffed.

And if not you can always slip em something like normal.

Their best player is Petrov on his day. Hope he's not interested today.

Bit of a turn-off seeing all them lasses piss and vomit in the streets, but I guess a chewing gum and a wipe sort most things out 3 AM..

We need an early goal imo, a few from Ba would be nice today.

Get his confidence back.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Guest CabayeAye

From the crack on .com, I think we'll see:

Krul

Simmo Perch Willi Santon

Cabaye Guthrie Jonas

Ben Arfa Cissé Ba

Colo may feature, Tioté probably won't.

Is this match on telly?

I think the atmosphere will play a big part tomorrow. These are the type of games that have caused us problems in the past, whereby the atmosphere in the previous game has been electric against harder opposition, then we come into a game thinking we should easily gain a win. The atmosphere is then flat from the off and the fans get frustrated when we aren't 3-0 up after 20 minutes. Hope I'm wrong of course but we've seen it happen so many times in the past.

Agreed! There's a good section of people who only make any noise at all when something goes wrong. Bad pass = ''aahhh he's shite get him off man!''

There isn't a great deal of patience on a good day but with the injuries we've got I think it's a case of battling for the 3 points and then making use of a decent rest ahead a tough Stoke match.