Newcastle United V Bolton Wanderers Easter Monday Kick Off 3pm

Christmas Tree

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks more like the old 442. I'd rather see Ba zoning the left and Hatem 20yards further up in the 433...Guti tucked in.

the 433 at Swansea looked a bit unbalanced iyam...neither Ba nor Cisse looked comfortable defending out wide. Looks like Pardew is still tinkering, but virtually a whole half without a clear cut chance should tell him to change it at half time.

Ba would, I'm sure, be the first to admit he's been poor first half like. We've created nothing although the commentator has just called it the First Direct Arena again!! Ha ha.

Spuds joining Chelsea in having decisions handed to them on a plate then by the sounds of things.

Forgettable first half with plenty to talk about in the sheds at the break. Individually personnel are doing ok but the teamwork and the spark just isn't there. Definitely some hangover from the tactics against Swansea

I feel.

At the same time Bolton have defended well and look the fresher of the teams despite having played more recently.

Looks more like the old 442. I'd rather see Ba zoning the left and Hatem 20yards further up in the 433...Guti tucked in.

the 433 at Swansea looked a bit unbalanced iyam...neither Ba nor Cisse looked comfortable defending out wide. Looks like Pardew is still tinkering, but virtually a whole half without a clear cut chance should tell him to change it at half time.

I see what you're saying.

This is now tailored for a Hatem special. Needs to be given the ball more and further up the park before the cover arrives.

Ba looks like Shola. Ben Arfa has been disappointing too. Needs to get at his man more. Bolton basically trying to get one chance when Kevin Davies fouls somoene and doesnt get halted by the ref. Feel they are due a yellow or 2. Every time we start attacking they are just fouling us and its working. Hopefully we can just get a goal here before the 2 week rest.

Phil Brown dribbling a load of utter fuckin shit on 5live...a mackem former Bolton assitant manager, fuckin strap-on...

Heard that - game wasn't five minutes old and he'd had a pop about atmosphere, outlandish expectation claims and the SBR sacking !

It must've been quite a hiding he took back when to turn him into ya stereotypical Mackem like .

I never thought Ba would be a guy who went sour because he isnt scoring and his countryman is, but I still get a niggly feeling that is excactly whats going on.

That cornerflag-ball to Cisse, wtf man... just tuck it inbetween the defender..

Phil Brown dribbling a load of utter fuckin shit on 5live...a mackem former Bolton assitant manager, fuckin strap-on...

Heard that - game wasn't five minutes old and he'd had a pop about atmosphere, outlandish expectation claims and the SBR sacking !

It must've been quite a hiding he took back when to turn him into ya stereotypical Mackem like .

:lol: where can I hear this

I see what you're saying.

This is now tailored for a Hatem special. Needs to be given the ball more and further up the park before the cover arrives.

aye, him and Cisse are the keys to the whole season now so they need to be seeing more of the ball. Patience is a virtue, if we can lull Bolton into a game of football we'll beat them.

Ba for fuck sake.

He's made some nice runs. Hasn't quite clicked yet.

I was referring to the blocked shot!

He'll be pissed off with his performance so far, you can tell he wants to get a goal. Hence the move where he played it to the corner for Cisse to ping in a cross!