Classic Cars

Kid Dynamite

Anyone know much about them?

Been ordered to sell one of my pinball machines and rather than spend the cash on sweet fuck all I'd rather re-invest it in something else.

Was thinking of maybe buying a classic American car project for around £5k and doing it up over the next couple of years.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sell them all and get into property with buy to let.

:lol: Shut up you daft prick, he wants a fun project.

Don't know anything about them, but my mates Dad used to build Hotrods and did so well he's moved over to California and is a partner in a custom hotrod firm. I can ask if he's got any advice?

Please. Something like a 77 camaro seems to be in my price range.

All right, will do. Seeing my mate today so I'll ask him then.

Sell them all and get into property with buy to let.

You remind me of the boyfriend of a lass I know. Was speaking to him a few years back and told him I was buying an x box. He said I'd be better served buying shares. I told him you can't play Fifa with shares though. He then asked me where my window ledges were from as he liked them :lol: True story

I'm torn between getting a proper beater from the 60s or 70s that will need a lot of work, or something from the 80s that still runs fine. You can pick up a corvette in good nick from the late 80s for under 5k. It would still beat most modern sports cars in a drag race

I'm torn between getting a proper beater from the 60s or 70s that will need a lot of work, or something from the 80s that still runs fine. You can pick up a corvette in good nick from the late 80s for under 5k. It would still beat most modern sports cars in a drag race

If I was going to have a classic american car I think I would have one of those cool pick up trucks from the 50's??

446216646_9d13edc6b4_b.jpg

One lad at Uni had a Ford Capri that he had done up perfectly to look like an old Mustang.

Everything was perfect, racing wheels, silver hardware on the outside, pearlwhite finishing with a racing stripe and numbe.

I originally thought it was a mustang.