Liverpool are talking to Cruyff.

Park Life

I couldn't see Dalglish getting on with anybody the guy could have an argument with his shadow silly prick that he is.

That'd be one argument the twat couldn't walk away from

I couldn't see Dalglish getting on with anybody the guy could have an argument with his shadow silly prick that he is.

:lol:

He'd face the sun. Shouldn't be too hard since according to Liverpool fans it shines out of his arse and according to everyone else his head is jammed square up there.

Two huge ego's, match made in heaven. Cruyff is brilliant, he's in that long line of Dutch football figures who really don't give a fuck what they say and who they say it to. Which of coure will go down well with Dalglish :)

He'd face the sun. Shouldn't be too hard since according to Liverpool fans it shines out of his arse and according to everyone else his head is jammed square up there.

Hmm...apparently they're impressed with his work at Ajax in terms of their youth graduates, but how much of that can be attributed to him? Comolli has been made the scapegoat to save Kenny's bacon, but I think his future may still hinge on Sunday's match tbh. Whatever you say like, as director of football, Comolli should have been putting a block on some of the extortionate deals they brokered, could he not have suggested better alternatives to Henderson/Downing/Carroll?

Hmm...apparently they're impressed with his work at Ajax in terms of their youth graduates, but how much of that can be attributed to him? Comolli has been made the scapegoat to save Kenny's bacon, but I think his future may still hinge on Sunday's match tbh. Whatever you say like, as director of football, Comolli should have been putting a block on some of the extortionate deals they brokered, could he not have suggested better alternatives to Henderson/Downing/Carroll?

Think it was him that brokered them. :lol:

Think it was him that brokered them. :lol:

Brilliant! Absolutely no defence for him then like.

Will be interesting if it happens. In recent years, if Cruyff disagreed with the general consensus of the Ajax board, the board or most of it would resign. That's how much power he wielded. Hard to know what sort of power struggle might develop with Dalglish.

Edited by TicTacWoe