Other clubs summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

Seen it in too many games against opponents we should be dominating. Yes individual brilliance often sees us through but in the long haul I think it will bite us in the ass, not being able to dominate the center of the pitch.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canny upgrade - obertan

After Obertan's last performance (and most of the other stuff he has done here) I would take Routledge back in a heartbeat.

I wonder what went wrong with Obertan. Maybe Ferguson pulled a fast one on Pardew while Carr was on holiday......

The buy was always one of potential. Unfortuantly Obertan hasn't lived up to his, We can't expect every buy to come good and I think so far we have been very lucky that most of the signings in the last 18 months have come good. I think he will get one more season with us and if he doesn't come good he will disappear to Ligue 1.

2 games played, 8 goals scored, 0 conceded and rumours of bids going in for Miku and Pablo Hernandez. One of the best keepers in the league, 2 decent strikers. We'll see, you conveniently ignored the ''atm'' too.

I know you like to think of yourself as a twitter legend due to your football knowledge but the truth is half of your re tweets and followers are people taking the piss out of you man :lol:

2 games played, 8 goals scored, 0 conceded and rumours of bids going in for Miku and Pablo Hernandez. One of the best keepers in the league, 2 decent strikers. We'll see, you conveniently ignored the ''atm'' too.

I know you like to think of yourself as a twitter legend due to your football knowledge but the truth is half of your re tweets and followers are people taking the piss out of you man :lol:

Look at you getting emotional :lol: Not one takes the piss out of me, you doilum, while 96.4% of every post quoting you on this message board over the last 5 years has been done in a piss taking and/or condescending manner, if you can't see that you're a bigger doilum than I thought.

They've beaten two teams that will be relegated, or will certainly be in the relegation mix, when they've got 12 points from 12 games you'll look a meff. Well you do now anyway.

What is interesting is that Dzeko appears to be heading to Arsenal for £13m, I'd rather have had him than Carroll like, I really rate him, and he'd be even better if he started every game.

Look at you getting emotional :lol: Not one takes the piss out of me, you doilum, while 96.4% of every post quoting you on this message board over the last 5 years has been done in a piss taking and/or condescending manner, if you can't see that you're a bigger doilum than I thought.

They've beaten two teams that will be relegated, or will certainly be in the relegation mix, when they've got 12 points from 12 games you'll look a meff. Well you do now anyway.

I never know whether im talking to Toontastic Stevie 'Too many racists on here going unchecked. . .'

Or Twitter Stevie 'Piss off we are full. . . I can understand why puffs divvent like football. . . Scoff some prozac you cunt'

Make your mind up mate. You cant call lbt when you are essentially the same person on Twitter

I never know whether im talking to Toontastic Stevie 'Too many racists on here going unchecked. . .'

Or Twitter Stevie 'Piss off we are full. . . I can understand why puffs divvent like football. . . Scoff some prozac you cunt'

Make your mind up mate. You cant call lbt when you are essentially the same person on Twitter

No-one knows what you're on about mate. Anyway you were supposed to delete me on twitter.