Egypt legalise Stiffies.

Monkeys Fist

http://rt.com/news/egypt-sex-dead-wife-054/

Egypt’s Islamist-dominated parliament is set to introduce a law allowing husbands to have sex with their dead wives up to six hours after death. Critics fear it highlights a trend of increasingly anti-female legislation since the Arab Spring.

The “farewell Intercourse” bill was inspired by a Fatwa issued by a Moroccan cleric last year. Zamzami Abdul Bar said that since the two would meet in Heaven again anyway, death shouldn’t get in the way of one last post-mortem marital romp. 

Critics have slammed the law as “catastrophic.” Prominent journalist and TV host Jaber al-Qarmouty used his program on Tuesday to lash out at the proposed law.

“This is unbelievable. It is a catastrophe to give the husband such a right! Has the Islamic trend reached that far? Is there really a draft law in this regard? Are there people thinking in this manner,” he lamented on air.

Egypt’s National Council for Women (NCW) also called on Parliament not to adopt this and other measures which they believe increasingly seek to roll back women’s rights.

The NTC further charges that "marginalizing and undermining the status of women would negatively affect the country's human development.”

Along with the rather grim “farewell Intercourse” draft law, parliament is also set to approve legislation that would allow girls as young as 14 to get married.

Lawmakers are also seeking to eliminate a reform implemented over a decade ago that allows women to end unhappy or abusive marriages without interference from their spouses.

NCW head Dr. Mervat al-Talawi sent a message to the People’s Assembly speaker outlining the plight of women in post-revolutionary Egypt.

Apart from the controversial marriage reforms, she also reportedly appealed to parliament not to legislate away a woman’s right to education and employment under the guise of religion, Al Arabiya reports.

But with the Muslim Brotherhood securing the biggest bloc in parliament and posed to take the presidency in next month’s elections, the rights women enjoyed during the Mubarak era may soon be a thing of the past.

Well, fuck me rigid.

A slightly misleading title given that the bill has most likely not even been debated by the Egyptian parliament, never mind voted on or passed.

Shame on you MF, back to the Mohammed Shed.

I dare say once they've finished indulging in necrophilia, we'll be flying them over here for free healthcare and a cushy 2-bedroom house.

Sailing them over in a Muslim Submarine more like.

:lol: love a good crackpot law story. Wasn't there an American congresswoman trying to have sperm legally recognised as "alive" essentially meaning a bloke spanking into a tissue I committing murder on a massive scale?

:lol: love a good crackpot law story. Wasn't there an American congresswoman trying to have sperm legally recognised as "alive" essentially meaning a bloke spanking into a tissue I committing murder on a massive scale?

She was taking the piss/making a point in response to suggested laws virtually giving rights to human eggs.

The crazy Dutch have upheld the decision to make coffeeshops inaccessible to tourists as well. Can't see them getting much tourism in Amsterdam from now on.

Business opportunity right there- " Speak Dutch like a native in 10 easy lessons".

Allowing these crackpots in is supposed to be part of this much-vaunted "democracy." It obviously will never pass parliament, but this just exemplifies the kind of absolute nutters that Mubarak had been keeping at bay for 30 years. As much as I hate the fucker, I think Egypt is going to be paying for the January revolution for many years to come. Rough times ahead. Tantawi is a criminal, the lunatics are taking over the asylum, and thugs are in charge of the voting booths.

Allowing these crackpots in is supposed to be part of this much-vaunted "democracy." It obviously will never pass parliament, but this just exemplifies the kind of absolute nutters that Mubarak had been keeping at bay for 30 years. As much as I hate the fucker, I think Egypt is going to be paying for the January revolution for many years to come. Rough times ahead. Tantawi is a criminal, the lunatics are taking over the asylum, and thugs are in charge of the voting booths.

Doesn't help that the literacy level is so low, allowing for elections to be rigged and influenced very easily. Mubarak obviously wasn't big on education.

The crazy Dutch have upheld the decision to make coffeeshops inaccessible to tourists as well. Can't see them getting much tourism in Amsterdam from now on.

aye thats shit. when does/has it come into force from?