What do you sound like?

Christmas Tree

Better than a very slightly more intelligent Lee Howey like some....

Better than a very slightly more intelligent Lee Howey like some....

I'll do mine in a little while and if you still call me a mackem I'll have to kill you.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a mic, but anyone that's met me will tell you I've got next to no Geordie accent. Just an amalgam of Northumberland, Leeds, Student, London.. probably something else in there too.

I don't have a mic, but anyone that's met me will tell you I've got next to no Geordie accent. Just an amalgam of Northumberland, Leeds, Student, London.. probably something else in there too.

That's how Chez and Meenz sound.

Apparently not only is Gemmill hung like a chinese mouse, he also sounds like one. Hence the deafening silence from his corner.

Apparently he hasn't spoken in public since he gave Souness all that money.

You sound like Robson Green. Not when he was a cheeky chappie Geordie, but now that he's an odious, luvvie twat... :)

Love Ant's accent! :D

:D

(btw Cath this place made me misread your mates facebook comment, she put Christiebobs but MonkeyFist and snakey instantly made my head read it as.....)

Boobs? :panic:

You sound like Robson Green. Not when he was a cheeky chappie Geordie, but now that he's an odious, luvvie twat... :)

Love Ant's accent! :D

He was always an odious luvvy twat.

You sound like "fapfapfapfapfap" ;)

How the fuck do you follow KSA's post? Fucking tremendous :lol:

I'll do one later when I get my mic sorted unless I can figure out doing one through my phone.