Your Ultimate Rock Track.

Monkeys Fist

MF, you are bringing your daughter up properly I see! I bought my son up the same! Although Rock is my thing, I'm also a massive Take That fan, they are fantastic live, great singers/dancers/entertainers. But Mark Owen was pretty rocky in his solo career, I adore his voice, its much better live than on a record. So moving. Try this,

Mark Owen-Wasting away

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rete, Im gannin to bed, Ill leave you with a couple of wee ballad. all together now!

actually fuck that, Ill end on this

MF, you are bringing your daughter up properly I see! I bought my son up the same! Although Rock is my thing, I'm also a massive Take That fan, they are fantastic live, great singers/dancers/entertainers. But Mark Owen was pretty rocky in his solo career, I adore his voice, its much better live than on a record. So moving. Try this,

Mark Owen-Wasting away

You're in Depeche Mode territory here petal! :naughty:

Still love this track and yes Im one of the irritating people who say they sold out and could have been much more...

Totally agree. I love Youth and Young Manhood but I can't listen to them anymore.

Used to listen to TheThe loads. That album with a big fat thing on the cover. Not what I call rock though ;)

Few random ones.

Don't really like Slipknot, but this was on one of the Guitar Hero games and really grew on me:

Random nordic songs I've heard on Planet Rock:

Plus, Sharon den Adel!

Edited by Bonamental