Embarrassing Bodies

Christmas Tree

No, not about fish, I'm talking about the channel 4 show. Does anyone watch it?

Saw bits of it tonight and evert five minutes there was a bloke live on a web cam showing the presenters his John Thomas.

Inbetween ripped japs eyes there were Kwik fit fitters having rectal examinations!!!!

Really!

Can't people just go to the docs.

Why, when I saw a thread by CT named "Embarrassing Bodies" was I not surprised to see a dig at me.

CT, Honestly? You make Andy Pipkin look like Adonis, so how about you had yer whisht about this, and instead tell us all about the next thing that you've recently discovered and of which you are immediately a connoisseur. :read:

Or, better yet,

Go read a book :rolleyes:

On a serious note CT, a recent paper in the Lancet showed that men over 40 who's job involves sitting for extended periods are particularly susceptible to embiggened barse glands, which if untreated can become cromulent.

I'd get yourself checked next time you're at the docs.

On a serious note CT, a recent paper in the Lancet showed that men over 40 who's job involves sitting for extended periods are particularly susceptible to embiggened barse glands, which if untreated can become cromulent.

:lol:

Best one I saw was this minging woman come in to the 'surgery' and say that she had a problem with piles.

Doctor Jesson or what ever he's called got her fat arse out, spread her arse cheeks and said "No they are anal warts, you contract them through sex"

So not only did this woman get her minging fat arse out on telly but millions of people knew she loved it up the hoop - classic! :thumbup:

Never did get the logic of being too ashamed to see a GP but being ok with getting bits out on tv - I suppose the fame at any price culture knows no bounds.

I watch it, it's a bit like one of them things that you know is wrong but you can't help but watch.

As you say, I can never get my head around someone going on tv to say "can you cure my cheesy smelling, puss dribbling, stunted cock" :lol:

I did read though it was because most surgery on there is cosmetic and would cost a fortune to do but if you do it on the show they pay for it.

You looked it up though, didn't you ;)

Best one I saw was this minging woman come in to the 'surgery' and say that she had a problem with piles.

Doctor Jesson or what ever he's called got her fat arse out, spread her arse cheeks and said "No they are anal warts, you contract them through sex"

So not only did this woman get her minging fat arse out on telly but millions of people knew she loved it up the hoop - classic! :thumbup:

Ewww :puke: God what is the matter with people? That program is disgusting, especially if you're eating or just eaten your tea! Like someone else said, these morons won't go to their docs but don't mind showing their revolting body parts on the TV??!! And that male doctor is far too ugly to be on TV anyway, grosse.

They must have been to the Drs at some point surely. I saw one where this lass was going on about how she constantly had UTI's for the last 2 years..you can't tell me she hasn't been to see someone about that? I think a lot of these people are similar to a lad I used to work with. He'd go to the Drs with a cold and they'd tell him it was a cold and he'd come to work saying they were useless as he blatantly had cancer or something and they'd failed to diagnose it. It was just a cold by the way.