Dogs.

wolfy

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically we have two separate atmospheres on Earth because it's the only way it can fit their criteria.

fundamental misunderstanding of the theory but whatever, wind, pressurisation etc

the "earth is stationary relative to everything" point stands up though since there need to be a "fixed point" for something to be moving relative to so if you take earth as that point then everything is moving around it I guess.

Nobody knows how big the sun is and nobody knows how far away it is but you are told that the sun is supposedly 93 million miles away and is X amount of times bigger than Earth but it's impossible to measure it and it can only be guessed at.

Naturally they use the old baffle them to death equations to say they can prove it but it proves nothing at all.

Do you believe China exists? I mean, you've never seen it with your own eyes...

perhaps it's a massive conspiracy?

Do you believe China exists? I mean, you've never seen it with your own eyes...

perhaps it's a massive conspiracy?

China is on this Earth mate, so I can conclude that it exists.

Can I prove it?

Yes I can if I so wish and that's to get on a plane and go there, which would be easy because it's on Earth.

Space my friend is something none of us can venture into to verify what we have been told to accept and believe.

I don't recall me ever saying I was an expert.

I simply question what doesn't appear legit that's all.

That's the trouble though. It is legit. You're just entrenched in this idea that billions of dollars, millions of man hours, decades of evidence, and vast tonnage of material have been wasted on making something up.

And you're yet to explain the merit to this.

you claim to be casting a question eye over the claims of the scientists, yet your own theories don't bear any scrutiny because they're so weak as to be laughable.

You'll be telling us that the Earth is flat soon.

China is on this Earth mate, so I can conclude that it exists.

Can I prove it?

Yes I can if I so wish and that's to get on a plane and go there, which would be easy because it's on Earth.

Space my friend is something none of us can venture into to verify what we have been told to accept and believe.

How could you be sure it's China? Couldn't it be an elaborate hoax and the plane simply circles (You'd be unsure as to where you are because satellites and what not couldn't tell you because they don't exist) an area then lands in a part of Dorset specifically created for just such an occasion?

I'm honestly tempted to start a charity to raise sufficient funds to send you (and the other howl at the moon loonies) into space. :lol:

That's the trouble though. It is legit. You're just entrenched in this idea that billions of dollars, millions of man hours, decades of evidence, and vast tonnage of material have been wasted on making something up.

And you're yet to explain the merit to this.

you claim to be casting a question eye over the claims of the scientists, yet your own theories don't bear any scrutiny because they're so weak as to be laughable.

You'll be telling us that the Earth is flat soon.

Mate, I don't exactly know what the full Earth looks like because I've never seen it in it's entirety but I'm willing to accept that it's not flat and that it is a sphere or some description.

You mention billions of dollars wasted on materials but I think you actually miss the point.

There is no billions wasted on materials , just millions and the rest is frittered away.

We have some fantastic technology on this Earth mate and some really hi tech equipment that can cost a few million dollars to make and might be only the size of a dock container.

Yet they build a so called small satellite and they all seem to cost 70/80/120 e.t.c millions of dollars to build and the finishing touches are always baco foil.

Sometimes taking the piss out of the public is easier if you blatantly do it.

How could you be sure it's China? Couldn't it be an elaborate hoax and the plane simply circles (You'd be unsure as to where you are because satellites and what not couldn't tell you because they don't exist) an area then lands in a part of Dorset specifically created for just such an occasion?

I'm honestly tempted to start a charity to raise sufficient funds to send you (and the other howl at the moon loonies) into space. :lol:

Well if the plane lands in a place I've never been with strange lettering and different people that don't resemble myself I'll accept I'm in China.

If it turns out not to be true , then I'll admit to being duped but common sense would tell me that I am indeed in China.

If the plane lands me in space and lets me float about , I'll never question space exploration again...

Which one is more likely?

Why I giggle so much when I read this thread is that space exploration is actually way ahead than the military industrial complex let on. It was essentially privatised and went to black budget about 20 odd years ago. :)

Nasa is just a front for Joe Public with its silly budget and 60's rocket tech.

This is the irony. :lol:

Why I giggle so much when I read this thread is that space exploration is actually way ahead than the military industrial complex let on. It was essentially privatised and went to black budget about 20 odd years ago. :)

Nasa is just a front for Joe Public with its silly budget and 60's rocket tech.

This is the irony. :lol:

Exactly, Wolfy is refuting the charade. It would be like Scanners if he heard the real truth.

Nothing would surprise my in this life mate , nothing.

All I know believe "in my own mind" is that no craft, man or anything on this Earth has gotten out of this atmosphere.

Anything that happens within it can be a conspiracy upon a conspiracy and we could be played like the meek little mice that we are, hanging onto little dis-info snippets when the real stuff is going on behind our back while we mull over what they have give us to feed on.

You cannot know that.

Nothing would surprise my in this life mate , nothing.

All I know "in my own mind" is that no craft, man or anything on this Earth has gotten out of this atmosphere.

Anything that happens within it can be a conspiracy upon a conspiracy and we could be played like the meek little mice that we are, hanging onto little dis-info snippets when the real stuff is going on behind our back while we mull over what they have give us to feed on.

The rover images from Mars were checked and poured over by thousands of scientists and academics around the planet for many years inc the sniff test data of the atmosphere and so on...If you look at the dissonance around global warming it's pretty clear if there are things to refute scientists and academics disagree....It's just not possible hundreds of experts and thousands of others inc academics and private labs would all carry on a hoax for this long. Get real. ;)

Oh do forgive me, I mistook the wink as you believing the Mars lander to be fake.

So I take it you believe they sent a rocket up, it flew through space, managed to get to Mars, pop out of the capsule and hurtle towards Mars , opening a parachute to land on Mars whilst encased in a bubble thing so the mild bounce wouldn't damage it and then it emerges right side up, the goes about sniffing stuff and sending the sniff samples back to Earth ...

Is this what you believe, just so I know where I'm at here?

:lol:

I thought you might have another gear. Dissapointed. :lol: