Dogs.

wolfy

And you swallow this...you actually swallow this?

:lol:

You can provide ZERO evidence to counter it, so why wouldn't I? Your suppositions are not fit for purpose. Your understanding of the laws of physics are non-existent. You're not even able to answer MY simple questions.

You're either stupid, or you're a few cards short of a full deck.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

You can provide ZERO evidence to counter it, so why wouldn't I? Your suppositions are not fit for purpose. Your understanding of the laws of physics are non-existent. You're not even able to answer MY simple questions.

You're either stupid, or you're a few cards short of a full deck.

Or a WuM that's managed to keep this thread going for 14 pages...

A lot of the satellites owned by private companies aren't launched by rockets, but are launched from B52s at high altitude.

You're still to explain why innumerate organisations and governments would lie about it, when there are easier ways of taxing the people (which you've stated is the main reason for the myth of space flight)

Wolfy believes the whole observable Universe revolves around the Earth ffs. This would involve a conspiracy dating back half a millennium to Galilleo's time; basically the whole physics scientific community would have had to be in on it for centuries.

Wolfy, do yourself a favour and read some of these books and see if you can actually understand them. Some have simple observational experiments you can do with noire than a pair of binoculars. You could see for yourself why you are wrong, if you bothered and have at least the intelligence of a 10 year old.

All of his posts are in this thread...

Of all the places he could have chosen to take this thread to, he chose a Newcastle United forum?

He'll be copying and pasting his BS onto multiple boards I reckon.

The Iss passes around on a cycle. It can and has been photographed many times as it passes. Unless you're suggesting its some God with a tin can on a piece of string :lol:

If you're out in the sticks and watch the night sky with no ambient light, apart from being an absolutely amazing sight, you can see the fuckers with the naked eye moving in their orbits.

Wolfy, you still haven't answered my simple question.

Face it, you've no basis for your theory. None what so ever, yet you have the gall to deride people who provide sources to back up our statements.

Basically you've decided to latch onto a position yet have no reasoned argument for it.

You've no logic, you've no cogent argument, using vague statements like "It's just what I believe". You've come for a discussion, yet you don't understand the way a discussion is supposed to work. An example would be: A states his case, B challenges A and states his case. They listen to each others points and, using reason and logic, try to come to an accord.

What you're doing is

SCIENCE IS WRONG AND I'M RIGHT, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

yawning.jpg?w=480&h=372

LA LA LA

Some of us are paying 70 quid a month for supposed satellite TV that is simply transmitted easily on Earth and no so called satellites needed.

Common sense should tell anyone it's a rip off by just looking at their own sky dishes maybe tilted as little as 6 degree angles.

The fact that no- one has to re-align their sky dish, even if they have them up for a decade should tell you that there is no satellites beaming anything down to it.

I have had to have mine re aligned twice in the last year.

How aren't these two statements contradictory?

Orbiting the Earth at nearly 24,000 miles out into space at yet there's still an orbit path around the Earth lol.

And yes I believe the moon orbits the Earth as does the sun and all other planets and stars but man made objects cannot orbit the Earth, it's impossible and people only believe they do because they have been conditioned to believe it .