Happy 4th July to all our American posters

Gemmill

Gemmil that Moth podcast you listen is fucking GAY!

The first one I listened to was a guy telling us how he grew up with his father making him hunt it was shite and the moral was it, because his dad forced him, it casued him to like cock instead of minge.

DELETED!

:lol:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tooner you fucking yank! Get posting in this thread. [/stevie]

haha.......

BrightNest_Fire_Safety_On_The_4th_Infographic.gif

craziest thing i've seen on the fourth was in Lander Wyoming, sat on the hill over looking town drinking a 6pak watching the fireworks explode and the poor fire department racing all over town trying to put the fires out.

(not really the infographic i was looking for, saw one today that stated one quarter of fire insurance claims come on the fourth of july)

Edited by tooner

Guest CabayeAye

Unhappy 4th July. Worst thing that could ever have happened. Just imagine the US if it were still British.

In fact, no, don't. Despite the fact that Americans are classless, racist, arrogant, naive, fuckwits with less culture than an elderly yoghurt, Britain is an island inhabited by lazy, obese, feckless, greedy, spineless, moral-free cunts, thanks to Labour.

We're all fucked.

You can always tell the type of people who like America and their shit way of life like. You could pick 5 on here straight away. The type of nobhead who can laugh at "South Park".

[media=]

[/media]

An oldie but I love the incredulous look on the fat wife when asked what the British currency is, almost like a 'Are yee for fucking real? How'm I supposed to know that??!!' kind of look. :lol:

[media=]

[/media]

An oldie but I love the incredulous look on the fat wife when asked what the British currency is, almost like a 'Are yee for fucking real? How'm I supposed to know that??!!' kind of look. :lol:

To be honest there's many English people who know as little about America. What sort of country doesn't have football as it's number one sport? Country of wronguns. It bugs me when on the odd occasion you hear their news snippets, they'll say "here in London - England", yet for America it's "Kentucky - Virginia", fuckin Kentucky - America, no ones heard of Virginia, apart from that old boiler who used to play tennis, you insignificant non-events, whereas London is the most important and number one, city on earth by many definitions.

You can always tell the type of people who like America and their shit way of life like. You could pick 5 on here straight away. The type of nobhead who can laugh at "South Park".

AM A FUCKUN JAWDEE ME LIKE REET MAN LIKE REET.

JAWDEE FORST, ENGLISH SECOND FUCKUN REEEEEEET! FUCKUN HATE EVERY CUNT ELSE MAN REET MAN.

AM A FUCKUN JAWDEE ME LIKE REET MAN LIKE REET.

JAWDEE FORST, ENGLISH SECOND FUCKUN REEEEEEET! FUCKUN HATE EVERY CUNT ELSE MAN REET MAN.

Why would you hate Scandinavians?