Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

Ok, when rain hits your dish, the dish gets bombarded with it which distorts the bounced signal, so you end up with a dodgy picture.

On a roof aerial, you don't get this.

It's clouds and not rain that cause most of the problems.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's clouds and not rain that cause most of the problems.

Well if you think about it. If satellites have problems with clouds as you say, don't you think satellite(cough) TV would become un-watchable unless you had clear skies, which we regularly do not, unless you happen to live in the sahara or somewhere like that.

Clouds are water vapour and become more dense until they become so dense they release water, known to us as rain.

Bouncing signals past a dense cloud I would imagine would distort a transmission.

Your local TV would not be affected from the aerial on your house roof because it's local transmitters that do not need to use the ionosphere, just high ground or high towers.

Take a look at radio masts around the world, look at the height of them. This should give you a small clue as to why satellites are just a bogus money making scam.

Page before thanks mate.... And who's making money off the bogus satellites?

Well, I don't profess to be any expert on anything and can only theorise, so here's something to ponder.

Look at the cost of making a so called satellite, which in effect is a receiver/relay as told to us.

Their purpose (the communication satellites as we are led to believe) is to receive a signal from one point on Earth and transmit it to another point. That's it.

Transmitters/relays on Earth can be built cheaply compared to the same sized small satellites. Yet these satellites cost hundreds of millions a time to launch and put into so called orbit. The satellites alone usually cost a few million to make, yet are nothing more than a relay.

Of course, that's a hell of a lot of taxpayers money going into plenty of fat cats pockets with the ruse that we all benefit from the amazing flying metal objects miraculously following Earth's supposed rotation at about 23,000 miles out, known as geo stationary satellites that cannot be repaired of they malfunction...ever.

It's a very clever money making scheme as is many other schemes that are fed to us , as we look on in total amazement.

The reason why these things,( including the lunar lander etc) are coated in tin foil, isn't (in my opinion) because it reflects light/radiation and what not...it's because it covers up the very thing that these things are built from, which is plastics, cardboard and other shitty model making materials.

Delve into it all and make up your own mind as to what you believed to be true does not become suspect in your own mind.

Don't be swayed by what some on here say as most are...just quietly study it all and you will get a better insight into what you are TOLD to accept might not be the true story.

Delve into it all and make up your own mind as to what you believed to be true does not become suspect in your own mind.

Don't be swayed by what some on here say as most are...just quietly study it all and you will get a better insight into what you are TOLD to accept might not be the true story.

Ha ha ha.

Here we go again.

Wolfy, you haven’t got an original thought in your head. Literally all the crap you spout such as “bouncing beams off the ionosphere” is taken verbatim from cluesforum, such as this thread here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1070

Things that the members there are enforced to believe include no-one died on 9/11, the Brevik massacre was a hoax, as was the London and Madrid bombings etc. Then there are less offensive but equally bizarre beliefs that the Titanic never sunk and the Sun goes round the Earth. It’s all there and provides an interesting insight into the mentally ill and cult movements.

I say enforced because here is the irony. On that forum, you are not allowed to post unless you agree with almost all that is said by the admins. It’s basically a hive mentality where any difference of opinion is not tolerated. If you don’t accept that there were no planes on 9/11 as an a priori fact then you’re not welcome. This is where Wolfy gets his independent thoughts from. :lol:

I laugh, but the dark side is the forum members posting pictures of deceased people and openly laughing at their appearance and even their names – literally mocking the dead. That’s alright though because their cult leader, some dickhead going by the moniker of simonshack, has proclaimed these people are ‘vicsims’. These are the same people call themselves ‘truthers’ and anyone who disagrees is either a ‘perp’(etrator), a ‘shill’ (whatever that is), or a ‘sheeple’. Madness. Oh, btw, relatives of victims who request photos are taken down are also immediately banned and mocked. One day I hope the owner of that site gets what’s coming to him.

Wolfy will deny that he’s only influenced by this and other similar boards, but the evidence of his plagiarism is there for all to see if anyone can be bothered.

Ha ha ha.

Here we go again.

Wolfy, you haven’t got an original thought in your head. Literally all the crap you spout such as “bouncing beams off the ionosphere” is taken verbatim from cluesforum, such as this thread here: http://cluesforum.in...php?f=23&t=1070

Things that the members there are enforced to believe include no-one died on 9/11, the Brevik massacre was a hoax, as was the London and Madrid bombings etc. Then there are less offensive but equally bizarre beliefs that the Titanic never sunk and the Sun goes round the Earth. It’s all there and provides an interesting insight into the mentally ill and cult movements.

I say enforced because here is the irony. On that forum, you are not allowed to post unless you agree with almost all that is said by the admins. It’s basically a hive mentality where any difference of opinion is not tolerated. If you don’t accept that there were no planes on 9/11 as an a priori fact then you’re not welcome. This is where Wolfy gets his independent thoughts from. :lol:

I laugh, but the dark side is the forum members posting pictures of deceased people and openly laughing at their appearance and even their names – literally mocking the dead. That’s alright though because their cult leader, some dickhead going by the moniker of simonshack, has proclaimed these people are ‘vicsims’. These are the same people call themselves ‘truthers’ and anyone who disagrees is either a ‘perp’(etrator), a ‘shill’ (whatever that is), or a ‘sheeple’. Madness. Oh, btw, relatives of victims who request photos are taken down are also immediately banned and mocked. One day I hope the owner of that site gets what’s coming to him.

Wolfy will deny that he’s only influenced by this and other similar boards, but the evidence of his plagiarism is there for all to see if anyone can be bothered.

Is this a conspiracy from you?

Check any of my posts, I don;t recall EVER mentioning sheeple.

I have mentioned , once or twice, sheep.

Steeple is standard truther vocabulary. If you haven't said it, and I think you have, it must have been a concious effort not to.

Edited by Renton

Steeple is standard truther vocabulary. If you haven't said it, and I think you have, it must have been a concious effort not to.

Keep thinking, it keeps your brain sharp, even if you are wrong.

I can't be arsed to play childish tit for tat for long, it gets boring.

Quite. But you can be arsed typing pages and pages of plagiarized bull shit for some reason. Face it, you have no credibility whatsoever here, you're a fraud, and an exceptionally stupid one at that. Stick to your stupid stories, or football, or go back to your hive.

Quite. But you can be arsed typing pages and pages of plagiarized bull shit for some reason. Face it, you have no credibility whatsoever here, you're a fraud, and an exceptionally stupid one at that. Stick to your stupid stories, or football, or go back to your hive.

No credibility here? You mean on a football message board where I know no one personally. Is this what you mean. Hahahahaha.

I put a lot of effort in what I type because it's my thoughts. All you do is expend all your energy name calling like a daft kid.

For you to say I have no credibility , you must have done a poll or privately messaged every other member on here to come to the silly conclusion about this no credibility.

Or, you have decided that you are one of the most important members on here that you feel you are entitled to say that as you know you will be backed up by the usual little pitchfork internet mob.

I'll stick to being me, which means, I don't lick arse or require people to like me who I have never met in my life and you can stick to crying and whining and wanting people to think you're a super intelligent pillar of society. Hehehe.

You don't put a lot of effort into what you type, you copy other idiot's ideas and pretend their your own. So you're simply not credible.

Well at least here amongst the sheeple you have free speech, even if it is someone else's moronic thoughts. That's more than you can say for the hive, and maybe that's why you persist here.

You don't put a lot of effort into what you type, you copy other idiot's ideas and pretend their your own. So you're simply not credible.

Well at least here amongst the sheeple you have free speech, even if it is someone else's moronic thoughts. That's more than you can say for the hive, and maybe that's why you persist here.

I persist here because I'm Newcastle United fan, who also has many theories about many things, like many people do.

I'm here because I signed up, just as you are here for that very same reason.

I persist here because I'm Newcastle United fan, who also has many theories about many things, like many people do.

I'm here because I signed up, just as you are here for that very same reason.

What original 'theory' have you had? None so far.

What is your science degree and where did you graduate btw. You've been asked but I don't recall you answering this.

What original 'theory' have you had? None so far.

What is your science degree and where did you graduate btw. You've been asked but I don't recall you answering this.

In answer to both those questions, basically, it's none of your business. I could tell you anything at all what I do and it would be dismissed in a heart beat, so on that note...ask no questions and you'll get no lies.

Now here's a serious question for you.

Try and answer it without using "boredom" or "amusement" or similar words in your answer.

Firstly:

I'm stupid and a loony and every other name concerned with that right?

You are obviously super intelligent and know everything, which is always true , if you say it is.

Question: Why are you even responding to an idiot such as myself?

In answer to both those questions, basically, it's none of your business. I could tell you anything at all what I do and it would be dismissed in a heart beat, so on that note...ask no questions and you'll get no lies.

Now here's a serious question for you.

Try and answer it without using "boredom" or "amusement" or similar words in your answer.

Firstly:

I'm stupid and a loony and every other name concerned with that right?

You are obviously super intelligent and know everything, which is always true , if you say it is.

Question: Why are you even responding to an idiot such as myself?

In all honesty? It started off for the reasons you prohibit me from saying. But when Steve let slip the true hideous nature of your denialist beliefs, I have thought you deserve to be exposed and I think you should peddle your horrible shite elsewhere, like I would a holocaust denier. You don't deserve a platform here, Newcastle fan or not.