Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I usually don't believe in things I can't fake conversations with too. Couldn't use a pencil until I took LSD

I bet Curiosity can use a pencil. In-fact, I bet it's been trained to sketch and has it's own pencil case.

Wolfy. Evolution. Thoughts?

I think it's probably all crap to be honest.

Is that an opinion which appeared fully formed in your mind, or something you came to after a process of dismissing ideas you didn't see working, and those which you were left with developed further ?

Wolfy. Thoughts on the Post office?

Clearly made up innit? Post a letter one day, delivered where you want it the next for 40p.

They only tell you it's delivered the next day.

Doesn't believe in a deity

Doesn't believe in evolution

Can't explain any of his theories beyond "just what I think so it's fact, innit"

Can't understand simple procedures

Refuses to take part in simple experiments

conclusion: Wind Up merchant.

6423d1338648371-do-you-like-windows-8-release-preview-business-cat-meme-generator-reason-i-m-out-4eccda.jpg

And this has taken you 25 pages to work out? I mean, I'm all for evidence-gathering, but... :razz:

There is more than one thread involving this guy, do your research.

dealwithit.gif

That's better. Now, pint with me and Ben on Friday to celebrate?

Already going for drinks somewhere in town (probably the Tattershall Castle, knowing the people involved). Will holler if there's any scope for hooking up.

I have a question for those who believe in the moon landings. Let's see if you can give me some kind of answer to this.

The Astronot's supposedly put a retro reflector mirror on the moon that lasers get bounced off, even to this very day allegedly.

In this observatory they switch on this laser beam and a few seconds later they have the reflected beam back right?

So here is my question.

The Earth is supposed to spin at 1040mph, so how does this laser hit the moons surface reflector then bounce back to hit the observatories target.

Also! Apparently no telescope, even the so called Hubble can see any of the Lunar landers or other junk left behind because they are too small, yet this laser can find a little mirror on it's surface with regularity as if it's child's play.

Hmmmm!

You don't want answers

This is for anyone to answer. If you decide 1 don't want answers, just leave it up to someone who can answer if you can't. If no one wants to answer, that's ok too.

It's just a question.

Edited by wolfy