Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: How Renton was going to flounce off until Leazes was banished but he's just getting infuriated in exactly the same way by somebody else...*

...or is he? Maybe Wolfy is just another incarnation of the old bugger (or another piece of software/bot for those who believed he was) sent to infuriate us in other ways. They got on reasonably well during the overlap period I recall. You do wonder....

*I know that it wasn't just the perpetual debates with Leazes, he'd started hunting down Renton in other threads and was getting a bit personal.

Check out the amount of times he uses the phrase "so called"...

You see, when bullshit is spewed out by so called astro physicists, everything has to be shoehorned in to fit, even if it sounds ridiculous to many people.

They rely on amazing us with that science and totally frying our brains with the mathematics behind it so that most people won't even attempt to make any sense of it all, they will just accept it as amazing and be done with it.

People just accept that satellites are out there in space, orbiting us at 24,000 miles out and following the so called Earth's rotation yet don;t question how that satellite got there and how it manages to travel at unbelievable speeds just to keep track of a supposed rotating Earth.

What craft puts these satellites into orbit at that distance?

Is it the shuttle, that can only supposedly go 320 miles up.....well that seems to rule that out...

So what rockets have we been sending up to not only get these 24,000 mile out satellites up there but that can also catapult them to the required obvious astronomical speed to PERFECTLY orbit the Earth with such pin point accuracy that we never, EVER have to alter our sky dishes.

Apparently, you can fly a plane high enough and just hoy one of these little bastards out into space and the clever little satellite will do the rest...you know, it will spawn some kind of super vacuum rocket motor and immediately set itself to hyper drive until it is pin point accurate because this is how clever our scientists are.

I don't believe in God but if my choice were to believe in God or that scientists have put man in space, on the moon, and satellites at 24,000 miles out, I'll take my chance on God being real.

OK I'll afford you a grace you've so far ignored and answer each point, in order, and in full.

You maybe baffled by the science but a lot of people are not. A lot of people who are rational and dubious. I was brought up a C of E christian and when no real hard evidence was provided I challenged it, I doubted it and at the un-extraordinary age of 11 I came to the considered conclusion that God did not exist and was simply a way for men to explain the things that they couldn't understand.

This is doubt and rationale at work. When a youngm open mind stares straight into the face of dogma, scripture, parental coersion et al and still comes to the loigical conclusion that the monotheistic religion has been created to cover the many facets of life that until that point had no explanation.

Next point:

You state "they supposedly can only go 320 miles up" Whose supposition is this? certainly not every single space authority, as they state that theoretically rockets could be propelled into deep space. So I fear you're talking utter shit here.

Next point:

Super Vacuum hyper drive. Really? This is what it has come to? An American football player can accurately judge the myriad of affects to successfully launch a spinning football through a hoop 40 yards away. Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting it's beyond the capability of man to calculate gravitational affect (x) and Inertia (y) and successfully create a situation where x = y? I can do that at home and I'm not a brilliant physicist!!

Last Point:

So, despite catalogues, videos, tomes, literature, every scrap of evidence one might need; you'd rather believe in an omniscient, omnipotent, ethereal being who may have th epower to make everybodies life a paradise and may have the will to make everybody's life a paradise, yet refuses to because... man has to earn it (or something)

You'd prefer to put your faith in the unprovable, the easily refutable, the obviously fabricated... rather than something that makes sense to everyone but yourself? God doesn't exist for the same reason Thor doesn't or Zeus. Man has fabricated a meaning to something ther don't understand.

This shit right here? This "I'd rather believe in God than a box of electronics outside the atmosphere" This is why you were never allowed the sharp scissors

You're wrong Wolfy and you reticence to do the simple test to prove yourself wrong only serve to strengthen that statement.

Go look at the ISS with Binoculars and then tell me it's faked, otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Fish:

I didn't say they could only go about 320 miles up, apparently that's all the supposed shuttles have done.

Your little speech was once again interesting but for you say that I'm not putting anything forward for my reasoning, which I clearly am, you are spending too much time sidestepping it and going into a speech telling me why it's all true, without actually telling me why.

You mention you don;t believe in God and neither do I, yet the Government fund schools that are now CHURCH OF ENGLAND schools, so are they accepting the existence of God or just going along with the man made entity.

If they are just going along with it, why don't you believe they can do it with space travel, because after all, we can't get up there and look and any launches are top secret and can only be viewed from about 3 miles away for any civilian.

From 3 miles away, any mock up can take off from that pad and no one would be any the wiser.

Did you know that N.A.S.A had a major problem on their hands on one take off , of the shuttle and it was a little woodpecker pecking at the tank...

Clever N.A.S.A solved the problem though by painting an owl's face onto a small balloon and hanging it up there. lol

Fish:

I didn't say they could only go about 320 miles up, apparently that's all the supposed shuttles have done.

Your little speech was once again interesting but for you say that I'm not putting anything forward for my reasoning, which I clearly am, you are spending too much time sidestepping it and going into a speech telling me why it's all true, without actually telling me why.

You mention you don;t believe in God and neither do I, yet the Government fund schools that are now CHURCH OF ENGLAND schools, so are they accepting the existence of God or just going along with the man made entity.

If they are just going along with it, why don't you believe they can do it with space travel, because after all, we can't get up there and look and any launches are top secret and can only be viewed from about 3 miles away for any civilian.

From 3 miles away, any mock up can take off from that pad and no one would be any the wiser.

Did you know that N.A.S.A had a major problem on their hands on one take off , of the shuttle and it was a little woodpecker pecking at the tank...

Clever N.A.S.A solved the problem though by painting an owl's face onto a small balloon and hanging it up there. lol

ehh?

Actually most C of E practitioners don't believe in God in my experience, they just love tea and cakes and distrust black people.

What's irritating though Wolfy is that the evidence for satellites being real is all around us; from Sky TV to GPS. Then you just refuse to answer my points on these things. Believe what you like but know this: you're not a free thinker, you're just another person with probably slightly below normal intelligence.

Edited by Renton

Actually most C of E practitioners don't believe in God in my experience, they just love tea and cakes and distrust black people.

What's irritating though Wolfy is that the evidence for satellites being real is all around us; from Sky TV to GPS. Then you just refuse to answer my points on these things. Believe what you like but know this: you're not a free thinker, you're just another person with probably slightly below normal intelligence.

Or it's KSA sitting in his y fronts wetting himself at all this serious persuasion from "intelligent" people. :lol:

Actually most C of E practitioners don't believe in God in my experience, they just love tea and cakes and distrust Blake people.

As I've told you on a few occasions now. What you believe my intelligence is, is of no consequence to myself. I'm just an ordinary bloke that questions what I believe to be bullshit and I see a lot of it from the media.

Why can I get GPS in remote locations, even in the ocean? Answered this yet?

Technology has come a long way since the early days of radio communication. The atmosphere, relay points e.t.c.

you wish.

It's not about wishing , it's the truth.

The problem of anything is only created by taking the mountain route when there's a straight path from A to B.

Scientists use the mountain route because the average Joe cannot comprehend it, which makes their science very complicated which in turn makes them look and appear to be super intelligent against the ordinary person on the street.

It's like having a broken television and the clever person wondering what's wrong with it. Some will take off the back and poke about looking for burned out resistors, capacitors and what not, yet the person sat reading the paper can look up and say something really simple, like, have you tried the fuse in the plug...bingo..telly working.

Yes, life is simple at times and it takes simple thought to solve what appears to be complicated problems.

Edited by wolfy

Lsd occurs naturally in wheat fungus.....(ergot fungus)...Some early wheat eating groups jumped ahead of others (non-wheat growing) when exposed low doses of the fungus...(better binocular vision for hunting, new ideas etc..). :)

The simplest explanation is often the right one.

I agree. You misread my post. Your explanation that there is a global conspiracy involving thousands of engineers and scientists planting 'relays' in entirely unsuitable places without any econonomic motive is far from the simplest explanation to why GPS works everywhere on Earth.

I agree. You misread my post. Your explanation that there is a global conspiracy involving thousands of engineers and scientists planting 'relays' in entirely unsuitable places without any econonomic motive is far from the simplest explanation to why GPS works everywhere on Earth.

No, you misread me.

I don't mention any Global conspiracy among engineers and scientists as a whole. I'll explain this so I can simply go back to it whenever it gets mentioned that I think EVERY scientist/engineer/astro physicist/astronomer e.t.c is in on it, I can refer back to this post, so here goes.

This all starts in school, in-fact, this all starts as soon as every human being becomes capable of absorbing more knowledge and the understanding of that knowledge that is tutored into them from early age.

Once at school, we are taught physics/science and many other subjects, including religious knowledge, plus history.

Every person that attends school is taught, (in their country) the very same things.

We are taught about space and how man landed on the moon, satellites, space stations and space debris, plus stars e.t.c, e.t.c and we are told to do an exam on what we have been taught...by a teacher who has been university tutored to teach us that very same thing.

If we answer correctly what they have taught us, we get high marks and leave school to become what our abilities allow us to become, which can range from factory/labouring, right up to the real super tricky stuff of science for those with a better memory.

Anybody who questions what they are being taught are simply ridiculed or are banished from that school because they are disruptive and don't pay attention because you cannot question an alternative to what you are being tutored because that is the criteria and also why school is compulsory.

Most people grow up accepting without question what they have been taught and also go onto accept without question what they are taught at University by professors who are deemed excellent in their field, yet who have been taught what they know in a very similar way to how we are all taught.

A novice learner trying to question a seasoned professor will most likely be sent packing quite quickly with their tail between their legs amid a classroom full of ridiculing laughter from other students.

This happens in all walks of life because all we are is trained skin and bone robots who are taught to never question authority in any way and only those at the top of authority can call the shots, which are basically those who design the rules of tutoring or brainwashing in many cases of learning.

Now let's say you leave university and become a qualified engineer/technician and you are given a job putting together a gadget that they tell you will be used in a satellite.

You can feel proud that the gadget you have made will soon be up in space helping to beam back signals without actually know Jack shit about space because you are an engineer/technician who was told to build this and that for space and because you learned about all this at school/college/university, you build it and never question it, yet will boast about it.

Now apply all of that to what you say about what you say is a global conspiracy involving thousands of engineers and scientists and it becomes a conspiracy by those who are at the top and anyone else is on a need to know basis, whilst anyone questioning it, will be banished or known no more in whatever field they were in.

It's not about planting relays, it's about doing a job of building and positioning antennas, towers, dishes, in fact any receiving equipment for any purpose told.

If you work in a factory making cars with built in GPS, you build the car or the part of the car you are employed to build and fit. If you are in charge of fitting the GPS, you fit that and go home for your tea, not giving a second thought to how it works , you just know it's satellites because you have been told it's satellites that make this gizmo work.

Compartmentalisation is how it all works...Peter doesn't know what Paul is doing and Betty doesn't know what Brenda is doing, all the way up to the very top, where the few only know what's really going on and it's like this in every country , just in different contexts.

The very simple answer to satellites as far as I'm concerned is, they don't exist and cannot exists outside of our atmosphere because no signals can escape our atmosphere as all the signals would do is bounce off it back to Earth which is how it's done with many things.

All space craft, satellites, ISS, Hubble, Mars rover and all the rest of so called space vehicles are merely gimmicks...toys or mock ups.

That is my opinion.

Yeah, I get it, you're a free thinking genius and the rest of us are sheeple. You are more clever than Galilleo, Newton. Einstein, and Hawkins combined. Belief for you is the only evidence you need. You're also unemployed living in the arse pit of the country.

I realise I'm being offensive here btw but there you go, your arrogance brings out the worst in me.

Yeah, I get it, you're a free thinking genius and the rest of us are sheeple. You are more clever than Galilleo, Newton. Einstein, and Hawkins combined. Belief for you is the only evidence you need. You're also unemployed living in the arse pit of the country.

I realise I'm being offensive here btw but there you go, your arrogance brings out the worst in me.

I don't see anything offensive in your post.

If you want to go about your life with that notion about myself , who am I to argue. After all, you could be right or you could be wrong, I suppose you will never find that out either. Never mind though.

You do cite me as being arrogant though as if I'm more clever than Galileo and such, yet I don't think I'm any more clever than the next person. I just have opinions that differ from your own.

I've based my thinking on a lot of my own logic and if it's flawed, only time will tell, if it ever does tell.