Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to the bullshit that comes from this made up Curiosity Mars lander, It should be hilarious because the N.A.S.A jokers will have cooked something brilliant up for this that's gonna be a 100 times more comical than they've spewed out in the past, I can feel it.

They know how easy it is to take the piss out of the public, so I think they'll do something really funny. Maybe skeletal remains of dead Aliens in graves with ray guns beside them or something, maybe with skulls a bit like those off predator.

Maybe they will decide insects are better lol.

I just know they are gonna pull some right utter piss takes out of the hat though and most people will frigging believe it hahahaha.

Edited by wolfy

There's nothing man made in space, so yes, the Hubble doesn't exist, except in name only.

Do you not feel like a cunt for purely dismissing people doing a noble profession? All those people at NASA had such genuine emotion in the video of their reactions to the rover landing. That's all the evidence I'd need ( never mind all those facts that keep proving them right). Saying that's all bullshit would be like saying 'I think dressage doesn't make sense so whoever wins gold doesn't deserve it.' I know I shouldn't react and you're a wum so I won't keep replying, especially because there's so many people with better knowledge of it all who have proved you wrong in this thread before.

Do you not feel like a cunt for purely dismissing people doing a noble profession? All those people at NASA had such genuine emotion in the video of their reactions to the rover landing. That's all the evidence I'd need ( never mind all those facts that keep proving them right). Saying that's all bullshit would be like saying 'I think dressage doesn't make sense so whoever wins gold doesn't deserve it.' I know I shouldn't react and you're a wum so I won't keep replying, especially because there's so many people with better knowledge of it all who have proved you wrong in this thread before.

I seem to be putting a lot of input in for the sake of a wind up don't I.

If I wanted to play a wind up game, I'm quite sure I could just put something tasty in that would gain a massive bite then leave people to it.

I'm serious in what I say and if you don't agree or want to take part, then that's your prerogative and is fine by me. Anyone who believes it's a wind up, don't respond at all.

Just to remind you though. I didn't start this thread and also, there are many people on this forum and in the street that don't believe in the moon landings.

Just because I have my views which differ from many others, doesn't make me a wind up merchant. That's just made up by people who can't make me see their way.

I have a question for those who believe in the moon landings. Let's see if you can give me some kind of answer to this.

The Astronot's supposedly put a retro reflector mirror on the moon that lasers get bounced off, even to this very day allegedly.

In this observatory they switch on this laser beam and a few seconds later they have the reflected beam back right?

So here is my question.

The Earth is supposed to spin at 1040mph, so how does this laser hit the moons surface reflector then bounce back to hit the observatories target.

Also! Apparently no telescope, even the so called Hubble can see any of the Lunar landers or other junk left behind because they are too small, yet this laser can find a little mirror on it's surface with regularity as if it's child's play.

Hmmmm!

Eh? It's focused on a fixed point, and the earths spin is compensated for. CT's relatively cheap telescope would have had cradle which did the same thing, otherwise long exposures of stars would have been fucked. That's really easy to demonstrate actually and kind of disproves your stationary stance. This is GCSE stuff mate, it really is.

Eh? It's focused on a fixed point, and the earths spin is compensated for. CT's relatively cheap telescope would have had cradle which did the same thing, otherwise long exposures of stars would have been fucked. That's really easy to demonstrate actually and kind of disproves your stationary stance. This is GCSE stuff mate, it really is.

Focused on a fixed point on a rotating Earth is it. Ok.

Focused on a fixed point on a rotating Earth is it. Ok.

The moon always faces us at approximately 40 times the diameter of the Earth away (so not that close a relative distance). You fix the laser on a point (the mirror) on the moon and use an equatorial mount (yes, NASA have very precise tools to do this).

Do you have a camera wolfy? If so why not point it at the sky on a long exposure? You'll then literally see the effect of the rotation of the Earth (star trails). Do you think you can do this and maybe learn something through direct observation?

The moon always faces us at approximately 40 times the diameter of the Earth away (so not that close a relative distance). You fix the laser on a point (the mirror) on the moon and use an equatorial mount (yes, NASA have very precise tools to do this).

Do you have a camera wolfy? If so why not point it at the sky on a long exposure? You'll then literally see the effect of the rotation of the Earth (star trails). Do you think you can do this and maybe learn something through direct observation?

Direct observation tells me that we are still and everything else moves around us, yet the moon always shows the same face to us, that's my observations.

I know what was taught at school and it is exactly that, schooled into everyone . Basic brainwashing of a spinning Earth.

This has been taught so they can have the SUN being at the centre and we supposedly spin at 1040mph at the equator and at about 64,000 mph around the SUN to make it all fit.

Somehow, the centrifugal force doesn't sling us off the planet and that's put down to gravity holding us on the planet without them even knowing what the hell gravity actually is.

The SUN is made out to be some kind of Nuclear fusion reactor, which I don't buy into at all. I believe this universe is a sort of electric and electromagnetism which keeps everything in place around a centralised Earth which is effectively just a big magnet.

Yet if we go by N.A.S.A's moon mirror and spinning Earth, they basically trip themselves up on the laser shot anyway as it would be like trying to aim a laser sight on a gun whilst going round on a roundabout at a still target.

If people weren't taught that the Earth was spinning and could use their own minds, I doubt very many would ever say it was spinning and would say that everything is going round us if they were to look up long enough.

Edited by wolfy

How clever are these scientists eh!

This is what Curiosity can do, as well as having it's own twitter account. This Animation is supposed to be exactly what this thing did to land on Mars.

All I can say to this is...................Hahahahahahahaha.

Direct observation tells me that we are still and everything else moves around us, yet the moon always shows the same face to us, that's my observations.

I know what was taught at school and it is exactly that, schooled into everyone . Basic brainwashing of a spinning Earth.

This has been taught so they can have the SUN being at the centre and we supposedly spin at 1040mph at the equator and at about 64,000 mph around the SUN to make it all fit.

Somehow, the centrifugal force doesn't sling us off the planet and that's put down to gravity holding us on the planet without them even knowing what the hell gravity actually is.

The SUN is made out to be some kind of Nuclear fusion reactor, which I don't buy into at all. I believe this universe is a sort of electric and electromagnetism which keeps everything in place around a centralised Earth which is effectively just a big magnet.

Yet if we go by N.A.S.A's moon mirror and spinning Earth, they basically trip themselves up on the laser shot anyway as it would be like trying to aim a laser sight on a gun whilst going round on a roundabout at a still target.

If people weren't taught that the Earth was spinning and could use their own minds, I doubt very many would ever say it was spinning and would say that everything is going round us if they were to look up long enough.

carl1.jpg