This missing bairn in Croydon

catmag

While I don't want to get too pious (and have friends that have had kids very young) I can't help thinking that a lot of problems with society in this country is due to, for want of a better description, kids giving birth to kids. They never grow up properly themselves so can't bring their kids as they should either. I'm sure there's the exceptions to the rule but on the whole this culture of parents dumping their kids on their grandparents or anyone else they can every other night of the week so they can go and get plastered is all wrong.

If it turns out that the grandmother was in on it I can't think of anything lower, they should hang her and this 'step' grandfather.

The more I read or hear about this the more twisted it gets. Radio suggesting the grandmother done it and the bloke knew and covered it up.

It's an interesting facet of the way society has changed - biologically women have evolved to give birth as soon as possible and they certainly have done over the ages (and still do in some cultures) but the way it is now it certainly suits a more mature situation for people in the developed world at least.

The more I read or hear about this the more twisted it gets. Radio suggesting the grandmother done it and the bloke knew and covered it up.

Thats fucked up. Seriously fucked up.

Wasn't the bloke seeing the girls mother before he got with the grandmother too?

Tangled web.

to me if he is guilty mind he looks the right sort like sticks out like a sore thumb, poor lass did nowt to deserve it shows how sick this world is well if he is the killer he can rot in hell cause if he goes to prison the in mates will murder him cause they hate child killers

The death penalty is the only justice for him/her ( both ) guilty of the crime.

Was there a police presence outside the house from the time she was reported as missing.

I'd imagine so after a few days, not immediately. Once the media got hold of it maybe... as sad as that may sound.

At first it was a missing person case so there wouldn't be a police presence. Unfortunately the police admitted today that the loft was searched by officers earlier in the investigation and Tia's body was missed during the search. The police are absolutely going to get hauled over the coals for this but at the end of the day it's human error which can happen in any occupation in life. It wouldn't have saved the bairn from her tragic fate, but it would have brought a conclusion to the case a bit earlier.

Her grandmother's boyfriend has been charged with her murder and will appear in court tomorrow and her grandma and her neighbour have been released on bail

The neighbour I take it gave a false statement saying he had seen Tia? Or did he assit by moving her body between lofts?

I live in a terrace propertry and it wouldn't take much effort for me to get into either of my neighbours houses.

RIP Tia, terrible, terrible events.