Make your choice....

catmag

Id much rather read the paper and have music throughout my life. Why would allow yourself never hearing music again for the sake of shitty tv programs.

I was talking the whole audiovisual thing though. I'd rather have that ( minus films) than books.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't d without my car because it's been specially adapted to suit my needs, so I'd have to stick with my car.

and there it is.

Have overpoweringly awful body odour that you can't mask with any perfume but look amazing or Be so ugly that children cry at the sight of you, yet smell amazing?

I'd rather be ugly, smell nice and surround myself with blind people :blind:

I couldn't live without music, it always strikes me when reading the what you watching thread how much tv people watch. Also, how much shit tv people watch. We don't speak each other's languages perfectly so making an effort to gawp at shite loses it's appeal quite quickly.

I couldn't live without music, it always strikes me when reading the what you watching thread how much tv people watch. Also, how much shit tv people watch. We don't speak each other's languages perfectly so making an effort to gawp at shite loses it's appeal quite quickly.

The excuse I hear from otherwise intelligent people when they reveal they watch X-Factor is that it's "switch off telly". While I understand that you needn't watch earnest documentaries about Cambodian Pottery and it's Social Impact every day, I don't understand what you're getting from pulp shows like it.

A housemate, to illustrate her point, showed me a clip of some lad from 'boro who's folks had got together despite not speaking for decades to support his audition. I used the clip of Derek Redmond's famous painful finish to point out that real emotion, real stirring moments happen all the time and we don't need the contrived soft focussed, montage shots set to vanilla music.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep cars over the 'net as I need my car daily

Films over music is a tough one. But Id have to go to keep music but if it was TV as well as Renton states then I'd switch.

Oh and the above Q, definitely the Amateur, not a fan of fake.

- If you had to reverse one technology back to its most basic form. Would it be the Telephone (and live without smartphones including texting etc) or PCs (so no films, streaming, music etc through your PC)

The excuse I hear from otherwise intelligent people when they reveal they watch X-Factor is that it's "switch off telly". While I understand that you needn't watch earnest documentaries about Cambodian Pottery and it's Social Impact every day, I don't understand what you're getting from pulp shows like it.

A housemate, to illustrate her point, showed me a clip of some lad from 'boro who's folks had got together despite not speaking for decades to support his audition. I used the clip of Derek Redmond's famous painful finish to point out that real emotion, real stirring moments happen all the time and we don't need the contrived soft focussed, montage shots set to vanilla music.

You wont get into her knickers with craic like that mate

Not too fond of silicone. Both my exes had it, one I currently shag has it. Looks great but underwhelming to touch really.

Give me natural tits flapping all over the place any day.

So your last 3 lasses all had fake tits but you don't like them? :lol:

Unless your country is wall to wall fake tits I am sure it can't be too hard to find one who doesn't have them?

So your last 3 lasses all had fake tits but you don't like them? :lol:

Unless your country is wall to wall fake tits I am sure it can't be too hard to find one who doesn't have them?

Well... first one got them while we were together for one thing - and I didnt have a say in the matter ( rightly ofc, her body and all that )

Anyway, its hardly a dealbreaker or something I go around asking lasses about.

"so before we take this any further, I have to ask you... :lol:"

Just a coincidence really but given the choice - yeah I prefer naturals..

Edited by Lake Bells tits