US Open Final

catmag

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. I might just watch this set and if Djokovic wins it I'll go to bed...

Either way <------- will be waking me up at stupid o'clock.

What a fucking rally..... :lol:

Murray's reached 3 out of 4 slam finals this year, won one and won the gold at the Olympics. And he got to the semi's at Roland Garros. Not a bad years work! Went to bed at 2-1 to Djoko in the 3rd, could see he was in the zone for the mother of all comebacks, but the 5th must have been incredible to watch after Murray had lost the previous two sets.

So pleased for the lad. Especially a lot of the grief he's had from the ignorant masses and the gutter press.

This

Had to "watch" it via. BBC text thingy, am

in Florida on hols 500+ cable channels and it wasn't on any of them !!!!

This

Had to "watch" it via. BBC text thingy, am

in Florida on hols 500+ cable channels and it wasn't on any of them !!!!

eh? you couldn't watch the US open in the US???? i suppose there were no yanks in it, maybe that's why. my brother lives in california and he said they didn't show any olympic event that didn't feature a yank

Murray's reached 3 out of 4 slam finals this year, won one and won the gold at the Olympics. And he got to the semi's at Roland Garros. Not a bad years work! Went to bed at 2-1 to Djoko in the 3rd, could see he was in the zone for the mother of all comebacks, but the 5th must have been incredible to watch after Murray had lost the previous two sets.

To be fair you could see that Djokovic was fucked by the end of the 4th set. Fair play, he done well to win that set.