Why do we pay the license fee exactly?

Guest RockyRoad

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a forum where certain posters get their kicks by seeing who flounces first or something. Is it a battle of internet wits or something?

What am I dealing with here?... is it internet mafia? is it internet one upmanship? is it internet 'I'm more educated than you' bullshit? or is it simply a case of , who cracks first and leaves the forum of their own accord?

Why can't people have a discussion on what they want to discuss without some going off on a mental breakdown of some sort to prove them wrong.

It's a discussion forum PRIMARILY Newcastle United with a general topic board, plus other interests, can't we at least just discuss them all without playing games of who will flounce or break?

Flouncing is for winners TBF.

Is this a forum where certain posters get their kicks by seeing who flounces first or something. Is it a battle of internet wits or something?

What am I dealing with here?... is it internet mafia? is it internet one upmanship? is it internet 'I'm more educated than you' bullshit? or is it simply a case of , who cracks first and leaves the forum of their own accord?

Why can't people have a discussion on what they want to discuss without some going off on a mental breakdown of some sort to prove them wrong.

It's a discussion forum PRIMARILY Newcastle United with a general topic board, plus other interests, can't we at least just discuss them all without playing games of who will flounce or break?

What it is, is a forum that does not suffer fools gladly.

Look at the regular posters and you'll see lefties - righties, downers - uppers, green-freaks - piston-heads, whomever-whoever. The only thing that binds us together long term is we love NUFC and we don't take ourselves too seriously. Those fools who try to impress without substance, or shout and dance without anything to say or any move to make, are very quickly given the short shrift.

This is the Deep End sweet heart, start swimming or start sinking.

:shades:

What it is, is a forum that does not suffer fools gladly.

Look at the regular posters and you'll see lefties - righties, downers - uppers, green-freaks - piston-heads, whomever-whoever. The only thing that binds us together long term is we love NUFC and we don't take ourselves too seriously. Those fools who try to impress without substance, or shout and dance without anything to say or any move to make, are very quickly given the short shrift.

This is the Deep End sweet heart, start swimming or start sinking.

:shades:

Makes no sense at all.

Not that I really care but maybe more you of the crèche for newcomers who go all apeshit might be a better way forward.

That way they can quickly fit in or fuck off without endless weeks if Internet warrior stuff and a ban.

Good thing about N/O is that it has a range of suspensions before a final goodbye . (Not that I got the benefit of it! Fast tracked to permanent ban, the bastards).

This one wasn't a new user. He's been around before, and carried on like a prick on those occasions too.

And even if he was, a week in the creche would either make him leave or sort him out, either way not having him carry on like a prick for weeks on end.

honestly CT, the guy was an old user with a standing ban order thats been exercised multiple times.

a week in the creche wouldn't have done anything just like multiple permanent bans haven't stopped him reappearing every so often, when he comes back again, he'll be banned again. every time.

That Rocky Road's a mouthy twat.

What? He's had his account deleted?

Was a great poster, salt of the earth, will be sorely missed.

:D I am starting to like you!

So was Rocky actually ASM?....its a name I remember, but thats it...was he an abusive amoral borderline personality disorder strap-on as well then?

ASM was already the third or fourth version of the same guy. Its a long standing thing, long before the new moderators were picked or the board upgrade or any of that jazz.

I had a quick look on howaythetoon last night, and it was genuinely sad seeing that Leazes had started 4 new threads on there yesterday, with basically no members to talk to.

He was sending abuse at midnight yesterday so I asked him what had gone on in his life to make him act this way and he replied by having a pop at my sisters. Now, I know I have a go at my sisters and we don't get on, but it's out of order for some stranger to have a pop at my family because they've got banned from an internet messageboard.

I've asked for an apology, if I don't get one, or get one that's a thinly veiled attack on this place I'm reporting him as spam/abuse.

What's he going to do if he's banned from Twitter as well?