Why do we pay the license fee exactly?

Guest RockyRoad

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was sending abuse at midnight yesterday so I asked him what had gone on in his life to make him act this way and he replied by having a pop at my sisters. Now, I know I have a go at my sisters and we don't get on, but it's out of order for some stranger to have a pop at my family because they've got banned from an internet messageboard.

I've asked for an apology, if I don't get one, or get one that's a thinly veiled attack on this place I'm reporting him as spam/abuse.

What's he going to do if he's banned from Twitter as well?

I noticed his remark but didn't pick up on it as never considered the above. Bang out of order like.

The bloke has zero self awareness. I entertained his mumbling on here now and again but even in taken aback by tr way he has gone on. I mean, slating TT to all and sundry then bleating about being adult. Really?

Bit odd IMO choosing to stay in touch with someone whose posts are 95% venomous.

Even more do after personal abuse. Block and move on.

Seems odd for someone who called for him to be reinstated is now suggesting people should block him further.

Seems odd for someone who called for him to be reinstated is now suggesting people should block him further.

I haven't chosen to flow him on twitter or kept following him when he abuses my family.

Just odd is all.

A few of you keep following him and update this place that banned him, with all the latest.

Just think the wisest and healthiest thing to do is move on.

I haven't chosen to flow him on twitter or kept following him when he abuses my family.

Just odd is all.

A few of you keep following him and update this place that banned him, with all the latest.

Just think the wisest and healthiest thing to do is move on.

I think that's the problem CT, I don't follow him, he appears in my Connect timeline.

Can you not block him?

Aye, but like I said, I don't like blocking/banning anyone. Up until now he was just a mental, but talking about my fmaily is out of order. I'm giving him the opportunity to apologise, if he doesn't take that opportunity, well then it's on his head and he could lose Twitter too.

Pretty sure it takes more than that to get banned from twitter mind

It does, but it's not the first time someone will have complained about him. Not by a long stretch.

• 1 year later...

The BBC are apparently considering closing BBC 3. With the exception of the odd Family Guy repeat and Glastonbury coverage I can't remember the last time I watched anything on it. There are a number of 'comedians' campaigning against the closure, unsurprisingly they are mostly those who appear on the channel. It should have been shut down years ago immediately after the first airing of 'Lee Nelson's Well Good Show'.

It's nae 6music like. Can't imagine anyone of any age being particularly upset, apart from those comedians you mention.

No-one over 18 interested because it's trying to be a yoof channel, no-one under 18 interested because da yoof are all watching downloads on their tablet.

They don't play Family Guy on iPlayer now so it's probably only the shit stuff that they'll have on there. I did quite enjoy Uncle that was on there recently mind, and Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents is good for a laugh sometimes even though the surprise element of it has surely gone now - probably staged