Newcastle United v Manchester United

Christmas Tree

That's nice. :) and as long as he is, we'll have no shape, no balance, no creativity and very few wins.

All good stuff.

What about Cabaye CT?...is Jonas to blame for him being a shadow of the player he was last season?...nowt to do with his head being turned by Spurs then?...

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Cabaye CT?...is Jonas to blame for him being a shadow of the player he was last season?...nowt to do with his head being turned by Spurs then?...

There's various problems PL but not having a winger out on the left fucks up the whole team. The midfield gets contracted and there is no outlet.

Thursday we were pacy down the wing and Cabaye and Tiote had room to control the midfield and spray passes about from side to side.

Night and day the different way we can play. This way we fuck our midfield, leave the strikers without service, heap pressure on ourselves put get a hard on because Jonas can run around the midfield.

Madness and Goodnight.

There's various problems PL but not having a winger out on the left fucks up the whole team. The midfield gets contracted and there is no outlet.

Thursday we were pacy down the wing and Cabaye and Tiote had room to control the midfield and spray passes about from side to side.

Night and day the different way we can play. This way we fuck our midfield, leave the strikers without service, heap pressure on ourselves put get a hard on because Jonas can run around the midfield.

Madness and Goodnight.

You cant really compare the other night with today because manu are plainly a far better side than Bordeaux. We were allowed to look good the other night, they didnt try to shut down Ferguson. Look what happened when they brought Valencia on, he was nullified. They dulled Ben Arfa by double teaming him too. We let in two poxy goals from corners, thats more of a concern.

We lost this game because Harper doesn't dominate his box as well as a man 13 years his junior, Williamson is a distinctly average defender, Perch isn't a centre half and the defence as a unit was not properly drilled at set pieces.

Take those two (easily prevented) goals out of it and we would have a narrowly lost a fairly level game to a fairly freakish goal.

We didn't wake up until it was too late and we were turbo shit at the back, but I'm taking positives from this game. Mind, Ferguson was poor defensively, but that's not his fault, he's not a left back. He's a wing back at best and when he got forward he was ok. Santon played well. Tiote and Cabaye are getting back to how we remember them.

Just gotta hope Colo, Taylor and Krul are missing for long.

That's nice. :) and as long as he is, we'll have no shape, no balance, no creativity and very few wins.

All good stuff.

You need to change that to in a 4-4-2 though. He played really well in the centre of the park in our 4-3-3 last season.

Special mention for Harper - what was he playing at on at least two occasions? I mean I appreciate wanting to keep the ball on the ground but sometimes it's best to just hoof it. He was very lucky he didn't gift them a goal. If Welbeck was any good at finishing Harper probably would have.

"little bit naughty"?! you must be fucking kidding

A men. This is probably my 5th post this thread about him, but I don't think I dislike a player in the premier league more than Van Persie. Arrogant little twat who I'd fucking love to see out on the town and see how he fairs. Horrible, horrible little twat.

Edited by ADP

What did he say? (I'm unsurprisingly avoiding it)

It was about goal line technology. Nothing original just mentioned other sports and how often the situation comes up

It was about goal line technology. Nothing original just mentioned other sports and how often the situation comes up

Today was actually an argument against technology though... Officials made a call, which was proved right.

Today was actually an argument against technology though... Officials made a call, which was proved right.

I hadn't thought of it like that :lol:

They've just laughed off a blatant dive by bale and called van persies elbow on cabaye "a bit naughty" so they're back on the shit list anyway

A rare good point put out by mark lawrenson

Im stunned

Back to his best 15 minutes later when discussing Bale's absurd dive saying 'Well, you have to see the funny side of football don't you' in a jovial he's-alright-because-he's-British-tone, when you know that if it was anyone other than one of the BBC's golden boys they'd be up in arms at the 'state of the game'.

Edited by ADP

Well we'll see when they show Suarez later, though I'm sure the Liverpool rule will come into effect

It's alreet man he never gets any penalties when he is actually fouled so it's cush that he dives to make up for the numbers.

A men. This is probably my 5th post this thread about him, but I don't think I dislike a player in the premier league more than Van Persie. Arrogant little twat who I'd fucking love to see out on the town and see how he fairs. Horrible, horrible little twat.

Shirley you dislike Suarez more than RvP?