Newcastle United v Manchester United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiote has had a couple of good games recently.

Massive ifs, but if we'd kept it at 1-0 and if we'd had Colo/Taylor playing I think we could have gotten something from this game. Then again I'm not sure anyone could have lived with Man Utd for the first 20.

End ofo the day results against clubs like this lot is a bonus, not to be expected, so I'm not too disheartened. A bit more luck today and we could have been in with a shout. We were also unfortunately the team that faced a Man Utd side hurt by their performances and results as of late. They were much improved.

When?? Please dont tell me this was one of them.

Not too bothered about the result, its the complete lack of form of some of our starts from last season thats a bit worrying. And we had this coming anyway after we failed to bolster the defense in the summer. Hope the management is pleased about that.

And Van Persie is a complete arsehole btw. The urge to punch his nose in must be uncontrollable when standing in front of him. Credit to our players for not giving in.

Very discouraging to see two gifted goals from corner kicks and allow ManU to play keep away for 15 minutes.

Our strike force don't seem capable of lighting a match. There were chances but we struck-out.

Overall, barring the first 15 minutes or so we didn't play too badly and Cleverleys goal was questionable but there's no such thing as a bad goal intended or not.

Bigi and Anita looked out of their depth when they came on, Shola was his lumbering self.

Ferguson's deliveries were below par today, and I question his defensive capabilities.

The started at 100mph and we couldnt keep up. Two sloppy goals (from our pov) aside, we got well back in to the game and done ok in places. More than anything surely they can see a centre half is a must?

To beat better teams you either need to have a really good day or they need to have an off day. Neither happened.

Of course having three players in the back four who aren't good enough makes the failure to strengthen apparent.

Relieved there were no reds for the derby with that cunt in charge as well.

however bad the game was, things are about to get a whole lot worse as Christmas Tree is bound to post his take on it soon.

Then it will be time to log off for the night.

Can't come soon enough

however bad the game was, things are about to get a whole lot worse as Christmas Tree is bound to post his take on it soon.

Then it will be time to log off for the night.

Cant come soon enough then

you haven't posted your individual take on it yet

Pretty straightforward really. Great link up on the left wing between Ferguson and Obertan, thrown away today because we need Jonas running around all over.

Result, back to no service for the boys in the middle and an overall scrappy game. Even Tiote was shit.

No need to reply , just log off :)

Pretty straightforward really. Great link up on the left wing between Ferguson and Obertan, thrown away today because we need Jonas running around all over.

Result, back to no service for the boys in the middle and an overall scrappy game. Even Tiote was shit.

No need to reply , just log off :)

You're right, we do, still first name on the teamsheet for me.

The lack of investment in defence over the summer costing us more points. Wonder how we'd have coped had Douglas and Debuchy have been playing. Ah well. At least our billionaire owner didn't overspend by a couple of million euros.

Obviously some defensive signings would have helped but very few teams would be able to cope without all but one of their first choice back 4 and goalkeeper. Even if we had signed the likes of Douglas, he may well have not settled in by now.