Things that make you feel old

Brock Manson

Having my one-eyed milkman shed a tear to Dr Alice Roberts simply saying "one thouysand" .

When she asked why Neanderthals " Had a more muscular right arm than the left?", smirking like the cheeky minx she is, I nearly choked on my Werthers Original.

....... and what a fine set of nawkular glands she has!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When she asked why Neanderthals " Had a more muscular right arm than the left?", smirking like the cheeky minx she is, I nearly choked on my Werthers Original.

....... and what a fine set of nawkular glands she has!

. . *whispers* you didn't happen to catch any of her series on Bbc4 the other year on outdoor swimming did you ? Oosh

• 6 months later...

Will Smith is now older than Uncle Phil was in the first series of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Uncle Phil is twice the man Will Smith is

Bars in town, I've had to start to frequent the bodega, the duke of wellington and the bridge hotel. Getting awld

I think that's the same as bars everywhere though, ''Chain'' bars are basically killing culture everywhere in the UK & they are generally full of arseholes so I much prefer a traditional pub that doesn't just serve Carling or some shite.

I think that's the same as bars everywhere though, ''Chain'' bars are basically killing culture everywhere in the UK & they are generally full of arseholes so I much prefer a traditional pub that doesn't just serve Carling or some shite.

It's not just pubs, the same is true of restuarants, cafes, coffee shops, bookstores and so on.

I was expecting the same as me dad looks like Father Ted and was going well grey in his wedding photos when he was twenty six.

Fortunately, while I do have a touch of the Reed Richards going on, at 36 I'm still doing pretty well!

The fact I have more grey hair than most people twice my age. My facial hair is going the same way too ffs, I'm only 30 :lol:

Better grey than gone