Judge me after 10 games........

Christmas Tree

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see how it can be dismissed. He has to spend half his week with kids like tavenier and amilfitano, preparing them for European games then he gets one day on the training field with his first 11 to cover all aspects of the bigger upcoming game.

These are troubles that any side qualifying for Europe has to cater to....but that Ashley singularly failed to in sticking with such a paper thin squad of lightweight backup.

The irony is that CT, the biggest fan of Ashley, complains about performances this season while praising the fact that Ashley stuck with the squad in the summer.

The budgie man of toontalcatraz has got his criticism totally arse about tit.

Just hoofing practice and then a pizza innit. More than likely we'll lose at Stoke and then Wigan all hell will break loose when they outplay us. :lol:

Yeah, then what? People on here would still say Pardew have done plenty to prove his worth, and blame ALL the players for being complete shit.. if that had been the case, I guess we just have to sell the whole squad and buy new ones then, or just be happy with being a championship team again, that seems to be Pardew's division of comfort anyway.

We do have a lot of injuries and a busy schedule. How is that Pardew's fault?

We finished 5th with minimal injuries (Taylor was the only long term first teamer injured pretty well all season) plus we now have more games.

Does it not sink in at some point that the problem isn't Pardew going on prior evidence? Sure the football has been shitty quality. But our resources are stretched and perhaps he has his concerns about playing a possession game with a high press considering the fatigue of the players. Is the penny dropping as to who's door this problem lies at yet?

Regardless, tits or gtfo.

We finished 5th with minimal injuries (Taylor was the only long term first teamer injured pretty well all season) plus we now have more games.

Does it not sink in at some point that the problem isn't Pardew going on prior evidence? Sure the football has been shitty quality. But our resources are stretched and perhaps he has his concerns about playing a possession game with a high press considering the fatigue of the players. Is the penny dropping as to who's door this problem lies at yet?

If there was one or two players not playing well, I`d be inclined to agree with you. Id point fingers at the players in question too.

When everyone is underperforming on the other hand, it tells me the problem might not lie with the players.

Playing in europe on weekday is nothing new, the problem is we are playing poorly and pardew is whining about fatigue before every game.

Excuses already made up, guess what - players who are told they are tired, will feel tired.

And do I need to point out the idiocy in telling the other team that we are tired? MAN I cant wait to get stuck in with these TIRED players.

If there was one or two players not playing well, I`d be inclined to agree with you. Id point fingers at the players in question too.

When everyone is underperforming on the other hand, it tells me the problem might not lie with the players.

Playing in europe on weekday is nothing new, the problem is we are playing poorly and pardew is whining about fatigue before every game.

Excuses already made up, guess what - players who are told they are tired, will feel tired.

And do I need to point out the idiocy in telling the other team that we are tired? MAN I cant wait to get stuck in with these TIRED players.

Responding on the wrong account again Breivik?

“It’s only been a small period if you compare it to' date=' say Torres’ period, but you would have to say it’s something we are going to have to keep an eye on because we don’t want it to end up [b']like poor old Torres has ended up at times.[/b]

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/11/28/cisse-will-not-end-up-like-torres-says-alan-pardew-72703-32320067/#ixzz2DVnehY7x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pardew will get the January window, no doubt about it. Even if we lose all of our December games.

If this form continues into February then I can see Ashley biting the bullet and sacking him, but he'll leave it as late as possible as Pardew will be entitled to a huge payoff what with the length of that contract.

I guess it didn't sink in then. You really are a thick cunt.

Pardew will get the January window, no doubt about it. Even if we lose all of our December games.

If this form continues into February then I can see Ashley biting the bullet and sacking him, but he'll leave it as late as possible as Pardew will be entitled to a huge payoff what with the length of that contract.

Would be very surprised if there weren't a number of clauses to get him out of that contract at a reasonable pay off.

Shit post.

On prior evidence Pardew has never gotten his teams to play carpet fotball. He loves to hoof.

There is no excuse for the poor fotball we serve up, weaker squads than us play far better re: passing.

Injuries and a busy schedual is the norm for everyone.

If he cant handle european games he is not fit to manage Newcastle United.

He told us Ashley had asked him " When are you getting that central defender?".

Well he hasnt, so he cant blame it on transfers. You cant have it both ways.

You think this can be solved by spending in january? This is a problem with how we play, not who is injured and who isnt.

Clueless cunt, pipe down Sean and stick to accounting or stop posting garbage ;)

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Its in your signature so its hard not to click it and discover Gary Neville in a drag ;)

You are the one whining about banning people who you dont agree with, inbetween your " if we won today we would have been 4 points off 10th not bad considering" shit tweets :lol:

Newsflash sean, the league position is the least of our worries - stop looking at charts and start using your eyes.