Judge me after 10 games........

Christmas Tree

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was ashley I wouldnt free up a single dime to this clown.

sacked from a league 2 club, the current squad is better than he has ever worked with before ( he did bench tevez and mascherano mind you :lol: )

He should have no complaints, and with the garbageball he is currently offering up he deserves nothing either.

Stop serving us excrements and calling it lobster alan!

Edited by Lake Bells tits

If I was ashley I wouldnt free up a single dime to this clown.

sacked from a league 2 club, the current squad is better than he has ever worked with before ( he did bench tevez and mascherano mind you :lol: )

He should have no complaints, and with the garbageball he is currently offering up he deserves nothing either.

Stop serving us excrements and calling it lobster alan!

Look, I know you have this campaign that you're committed to, but don't you think you should turn the hyperbole down a few notches?

the only time i was truely convinced of Pardew was when he first took over from CH, when he first took over we went from somewhat direct play of CH to some great mixture of passing and attacking game with some directness thrown in. It was a period in this latter half of the season when i thought wow, this guy knows what he's doing , but sadly that turned out to be a honeymoon period, the following next season, yes we finished 5th but our football style has deteriated into route one defend deep and hit on the break with long balls, didn't complain too much as it got results. I wasn't even that convinced with that handful of games when we played well towards the end of last season, it was pretty much open season against teams that didnt have anything to play for but we did by trying to get that 4th spot.

there were big warning signs, getting smashed by teams like fulham and wigan during that season, showed when Pardew wanted to deploy an attacking line-up it just falls on its arse. Pardew has got no clue when it comes to tactic in regards to attack.

you're wrong. we didn't only play long ball football last season.

we mixed it up, sometimes it was short passing; other times more direct. but it was effective. we finished 5th don't forget.

the only time i was truely convinced of Pardew was when he first took over from CH, when he first took over we went from somewhat direct play of CH to some great mixture of passing and attacking game with some directness thrown in. It was a period in this latter half of the season when i thought wow, this guy knows what he's doing , but sadly that turned out to be a honeymoon period, the following next season, yes we finished 5th but our football style has deteriated into route one defend deep and hit on the break with long balls, didn't complain too much as it got results. I wasn't even that convinced with that handful of games when we played well towards the end of last season, it was pretty much open season against teams that didnt have anything to play for but we did by trying to get that 4th spot.

there were big warning signs, getting smashed by teams like fulham and wigan during that season, showed when Pardew wanted to deploy an attacking line-up it just falls on its arse. Pardew has got no clue when it comes to tactic in regards to attack.

you're wrong. we didn't only play long ball football last season.

we mixed it up, sometimes it was short passing; other times more direct. but it was effective. we finished 5th don't forget.

Mix it up is just another way of verbally camuflaging hoofball.

We finished 5th, but we did by no means play good fotball last season.

4-5 performances aside it was very much like this season, just Ba and Cisse firing better is all.

We will never play interesting fotball under pardew, get over it folks.

8 more years of kicking it long.

A mate's dad has just retired as Facilities Manager at the Southampton training ground, having also been involved with the construction of St Mary's a decade ago. He confirms what Pardew says, Nicola Cortese is a Gareth Hunt of the first order and he just wanted Pardew out of the club for having the temerity to have opinions and voice them. If you're not with Cortese, you're against him.One of Cortese's first actions as Chairman was to introduce a parking meter/ticket system for the staff car park and to wothdraw various complimentry tickets from the same staff members. Rumour has it he's off to Milan to work at some point, not before eroding the "family" culture at the club, eventually including the club's strips...apparently soon they'll be in red and black narrow stripes.

Pardew's team at Southampton is to all intents and purposes the one that got 2 consecutive promotions and which now sits at the foot of the Premier League. Not good enough at this level at the back, but they have scored a fair few goals.

If hes Norwegian then im as fat as he fantasises :lol:

Another limpwristed windup attempt by toontastics resident nurse tosser?

Look meight Ive seen ur picture, and encountered portions of haggis which were leaner and had more texture.

Hell, even the jpeg file was greasy, could barely make your features out to be honest.

Now, where were we.

Thought he was a shit manager when he got here, thought he was a shit manager last season and - surprise surprise - he is now firmly sementing my assumptions as a grade A fraud.

Get him out of yurr.

Just get steve clarke already, its been 3 months of gash fotball and we are already 15 points behind west fucking brom.

Looking forward to saints away. We are massive underdogs, of cource. Lets hope something magical happens.

No shame being behind west brom this season tbf

No shame being behind west brom this season tbf

But the way they are playing is invalidating all of Pardhoofs excuses and tbf a fair few of the excuses coughed up in here as well.

They have a worse squad, less money and poorer players. Yet did you see them yesterday?

They look like the 1990 Napoli - side compared to our pathetic excuse for fotball.

:lol:

With the players we have, Pulis and Steve Bruce would have gotten us comfortably 7th if not better.

Starting to think we got 5th despite of pardew, not because of him.

Last season was a weird one, alot of teams were far from their clinical selves.

We were ripped open time and time again, but they failed to capitalize. Defensively solid?

You are havin a larf, teams had 5 sitters every game.

With the players we have, Pulis and Steve Bruce would have gotten us comfortably 7th if not better.

Starting to think we got 5th despite of pardew, not because of him.

Last season was a weird one, alot of teams were far from their clinical selves.

We were ripped open time and time again, but they failed to capitalize. Defensively solid?

You are havin a larf, teams had 5 sitters every game.

Given up trying to explain to you why I thought last season was special. Not perfect by any means, but special. You have to be an especially sad person to think so otherwise.

I get it mate, you dont like Pardew or give him any credit for last season. You are entitled to your sad opinion. But do you really have to butt in everywhere and keep going on about it?

Given up trying to explain to you why I thought last season was special. Not perfect by any means, but special. You have to be an especially sad person to think so otherwise.

I get it mate, you dont like Pardew or give him any credit for last season. You are entitled to your sad opinion. But do you really have to butt in everywhere and keep going on about it?

Special results given the way we were hoofing it more like. Robbed teams of like 25 points. It aint working anymore.

Look, I have nothing against pardew on a personal level. I just think he is a shit manager, and its glaringly obvious why. He offers up turgid cowardly fotball and likes to hoof it.

I will feel nothing about us losing until he is gone and replaced by someone competent.

From 17/09 - 07/10 Newcastle played 7 first team games in 21 days. A game every 3 days for 3 weeks solid. 4 of them away from home.

From 21/10 - 25/11 Newcastle played 9 first team games in 36 days. A game every 4 days for 7 weeks solid.

How many days do they actually get on the training field that aren't recovery days just sitting in ice baths?