Danny Simpson does have the X Factor

Christmas Tree

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't imagine it'll last, he'll be average in bed. His positional sense is terrible and he's not got a big tackle.

I've also got the image of Tiote silently watching the goings on from the corner of the room. I'm not sure why he's there, but it's like he's bound by a grim fascination.

Can't imagine it'll last, he'll be average in bed. His positional sense is terrible and he's not got a big tackle.

All good points, but he's got a reputation for keeping the balls from going over the line.

Edited by BigWalrus

She wants to sack her PR team if Danny SImpson's the best they could come up with.

That might be the programme's PR team?....Simpson is a fuckin sap if he's fallen for this bullshit, or he may be thick enough to be complicit in it and he may possibly be actually enjoying his dubious "20 minutes". Oh dear, as someone famously said.

You won't watch X-Factor, but it was canny funny the other week when she got in Gary Barlows face about some shite singer or other and he slammed her with something along the lines of "I don't know what's worse, how stupid you are or your Fag ash breath!"

GB is a million percent better value than Simon Cowell tbh

Aye goods stuff from Barlow. She was genuinely taken aback as well, cos her comeback about how he smelt of red wine was rubbish.

Isn't he meant to be getting lines written for him by a comedian though ffs. :lol

I hear there's a Sea King rescue chopper on it's way to airlift Gemmill out of North Shields as we speak. On board there's canopes, The biscuit factory menu and a DVD of Masterchef to keep his spirits up till he gets to the holy land of Jesmond. Stick in, Gemmill! You can make it! ;)