Danny Simpson does have the X Factor

Christmas Tree

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's as good a defender as Raylor and is a lot quicker.

Also a lot more experienced than Tavernier.

I'd be more disappointed at seeing Perch play there ever again than I would seeing Simpson. Perch is an average midfielder who can do a job for us sitting, winning the ball and laying it off simple. He's not a defender and we shouldn't need to play him there. I disagree he's as good as Raylor there.

Perch looked poor when he played anywhere 2 years ago. He's a better player now

It's a completely different role, one that he suits. His marking is poor and as a fullback so is his positioning - pushed too far up the pitch continually and went missing often. In his midfield role he doesn't roam as far forward and is actually decent at breaking up play. One of the ways he has impressed me most is the way in which he plays the smart percentage pass rather than trying to force it. He did get caught out once against Chelsea, though thankfully we weren't made to pay.

• 2 months later...

238395-cast_away_23.jpg

Is this the reference for people calling him Wilson? They pretty much share the same headshape and the amount of air inside.

With that kind of logic I might just re-assess my judgement of you not being a lass.