Fulham v NUFC

PaddockLad

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comfortable win vs Wigan - reasoned discussion about the game and how the season can progress. LBT absent.

Disappointing loss to a team we should beat - LBT signs in straight away despite not having seen the game.

January can't come quickly enough. The squad needs new bodies and a kick up the arse, fully expect both to happen.

Comfortable win vs Wigan - reasoned discussion about the game and how the season can progress. LBT absent.

Disappointing loss to a team we should beat - LBT signs in straight away despite not having seen the game.

January can't come quickly enough. The squad needs new bodies and a kick up the arse, fully expect both to happen.

Won against a 10 men Wigan at home. Hardly a feat. Saw the game yeah, gash as fuck like

Tell me which other English club, if ended in the Premiership Top 6 the year before and had the ambition to maintain that (like I first thought we wanted), wouldn't have sacked Pardew by now?

Edited by Aeris

Tell me which other English club, if ended in the Premiership Top 6 the year before and had the ambition to maintain that (like I first thought we wanted), wouldn't have sacked Pardew by now?

We never showed the ambition to maintain it. Wasn't the net spend zero in the summer?

Still not sure who you want in though lbt?

One realistic choice. None of this "anyone" bollocks.

This is the crux of the matter. I can't imagine they ever thought they'd have to draw up a list of replacements a few weeks after that mahoosive contract/pr stunt. :lol:

But really the football is so one dimensional now you could paint walls with it.

The passing is nowt to write home about though, are we giving him credit for simply being able to pass it a bit nowadays? every weekend the usual suspects cough up the same " what could he have done differently? With the players at his disposal? " as if the manager himself has no bearing on performances. Pardew is a master of lowering expectations, and people on here gulp it down head first. The message is about as subtle as a Harry potter novel : we cannot compete. Some like him for this trait, I hate him for it.