Fulham v NUFC

PaddockLad

"Played some of our best attacking football of the season...."

:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol

::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lo

l::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I dont like to be right but where is Fish? I`d like you to defend him now -

toonotl ratface, what excuses for him are you serving up now?

cant wait for the shit served to be presented as caviar :lol:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd have had a field day if we had a right back who could attack or put a decent cross in. Not signing debuchy was a massive fuck up. Its costing us massively

I agree. Would've given Cabaye a lift too. However I think the biggest mistake was making do with Simpson, I can't believe they can't see how poor he is.

Jol absolutely rubbing it in :lol:

"Newcastle have amazing players" :lol:

What I wouldnt do to trade managers with fulham....

Id swap my torso for J69`s Nursetits for it to be a reality.

Jol is paid more for taking a Shit than Pardew gets a week. Cloud cuckoo land stuff.

Ok so we cant compete on managerial wages either :lol:

Actually thats not a bad excuse...I wonder if they will allow pardew to use it when we lose next week.

"Well when you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. So you are stuck with me, get in marraaaa"

I bet getting relegated is more expensive than paying a proper manager to sort things out though.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

I agree. Would've given Cabaye a lift too. However I think the biggest mistake was making do with Simpson, I can't believe they can't see how poor he is.

Aye. It's not due to injuries that he is playing, he's our first choice right back and he's got the touch of a discotheque drunk.

Aye. It's not due to injuries that he is playing, he's our first choice right back and he's got the touch of a discotheque drunk.

Does Alec Ferguson ever let a decent player go? I'm of the opinion that we shouldn't sign any ex-Man Utd players on principle, they're usually washed up or shit.

Edit: and Simpson isn't washed up.....

Edited by Kitman

He did imo. Decent passing, kept the ball moving, broke up play, caused problems with his closing down, couple of decent corners, I like the look of him.

edit* think he links up well with the more technically gifted of our side particularly.

Edited by jonasjuice

Anita suffers from being so small. He's not particularly good on the dribble so can't make use of it in his favour. Unfortunate, but that's the way it is. He's still a solid handy player.

Fulham put in more effort than we did, our delivery to our forwards was incredibly poor. Colo unlucky not to score. Simpson defensively was more than adequate in this game, but his crossing was next to useless. Once again our free-kick defending was embarrassing.

Back from the match. Decent performance, fullbacks played well, unlucky not to get at least a point, Fulham fans are crap, it's the New Dell, I've moved on.

I dont like to be right

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol

: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lo

l: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(sic)

It's becoming more depressing when we control most of the second half but our strikers can't find the net.

Willowanker was responsible for their first goal, it would have been better if he had just stood still which he is good at.

Colo for the second, he was on the wrong side of his man.

Cisse is looking more and more like a dud. Him and Ba are just not proving to be a formidable strike force.

Jonas works his arse off every game but there's hardly eve anything to show for it other than he gets a lot of free kicks.

Wilson should be sent to a school that teaches how to cross a good ball more than once in a while.

Santon is becoming more and more of an attacking force to be reckoned with.

Shola ........... huh!!

Tiote had a great game ................... didn't get a yellow card.

Anita was a little better today but he does seem light-weight.

Krull kept the score down with some good saves.

Overall we played a bit better than we have been of late but as always it's goals that count and we're not getting enough. We could have/should have won this match but how many times have I said that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol

: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lo

l: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(sic)

:lol:

Alright meenzy sometimes I am ;)

But not on this subject! I knew this clown would drag us down the toilet bowl after his one-season fluke,

I said so last season when every wanker on here were waxing lyrically about him since every opponents missed 10 sitters every game against us and Ba/Cisse had a homing system whenever they got the ball on the break.

I need this piece of shit gone from our club and if 2-3 more losses on the chin is what its worth - I`ll take it.

If we dont fire him in december i fear it will be too late already. Actually let him lose to the top dawgs before firing him, would be harsh to have a new manager get a honeymoon period against city, united, arsenal etc.

If we persist with pardew for another 2 months Im quite confident we will go down.

We are no longer a team tbh, just a disjointed crew on a pitch with no gameplan whatsoever.

Toothless going forward, clueless in defence.

Thanks Alan, if I knew were you lived I`d shit on your doorstep.

And for gods sake, are you allowed to say "we was" in your language? Think I learned in second grade that its "we were", and here we have a 55 year old who cant even spell or use correct grammar. Cockney piss cunt

Edited by Lake Bells tits

People seem desperate to say Anita played well. He's a busy little cunt and I think he's worth persevering with, but I've not seen him play well yet.

Seems too small and light weight for this league, which is a shame as he obviously has a decent touch. He was crap last night though. As was Cisse.

Can't believe he subbed Ben Arfa. I know he's coming back from injury but he was by far our best player and he didn't look tired to me when he came off.