Loic Remy signs for QPR

Tooj

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Qpr offering 80k and relegation release clause. Deal all but done tonight. I'm guessing but it looks like we had a 50k ceiling for this player. That gap is just too big and Remy has had his head turned by saggy visage.

My position as bad as it might seem right now is that we're right to stick to our guns. Remy is not the panacea to all our problems anyway and totally untried in this league and to me looks a bit fragile/in love with himself.

If we can get another striker I won't be crying in the bath.

It's disappointing if true he chose an extra 30k a week to play for QPR. I agree with you though that we should stick to our guns and not get drawn into a wage war. I just hope we can get someone in for Saturday...

It's disappointing if true he chose an extra 30k a week to play for QPR. I agree with you though that we should stick to our guns and not get drawn into a wage war. I just hope we can get someone in for Saturday...

Spent the past week chasing Remy, I doubt they will have someone in place in case it all fell through.

Ba situation all over again. He signs for them, they go down, he buggers off on a free and comes to us in the summer. We're essentially loaning him to QPR for a few months. [/wishfulthinking]

He wont come to us if we're in the Championship

Absolutely sure they have.

Absolutely sure they haven't. We'll get in no more than one CB in, and that's only if Colo goes.

As for Remy, well yesterday was the last time I'll ever get excited about a supposed incoming till he's been photographed by club PR holding a Toon shirt up.

Bitter, me?

Edited by Monroe Transfer

And this is why we need financial regulation in football. When you have a nothing club like QPR doubling our offer then you know that the game is fucked up.

In a nutshell.

Absolutely sure they haven't. We'll get in no more than one CB in, and that's only if Colo goes.

As for Remy, well yesterday was the last time I'll ever get excited about a supposed incoming till he's been photographed by club PR holding a Toon shirt up.

Bitter, me?

We're looking at 5 strikers. The board know we need one or we're in danger.

I won't begrudge a team fighting for their lives going out paying top dollar for a striker when they're desperate for one. Especially with the money that'll be in the PL next here.

Having said that, he's not worth £80k a week, so for once I'm with Ashley on this one.

I won't begrudge a team fighting for their lives going out paying top dollar for a striker when they're desperate for one. Especially with the money that'll be in the PL next here.

Having said that, he's not worth £80k a week, so for once I'm with Ashley on this one.

We dont know but its highly unlikely he'll be worth that, lets hope Fernandes's pants are once again around his ankles.