Massadio Haïdara signs for Newcastle on 5.5 year deal

Tooj

There's a scouting report on these signings with H&J on Talkshite soon.

What is everyones problem with TalkSport?? Seriously, Has everyone on here just jumped on the band wagon? I listen to it all the time and with the exception of Keys and Gray it's ok.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still struggling to see the reasoning behind another full back ?

Santon

Debuchy

Simpson

Anita

Raylor

Ferguson

Perch

And now another one?

santon leaving in the summer (or sooner) is probably the justification

Santon

Debuchy

Simpson

Anita

Raylor

Ferguson

Perch

And now another one?

The idea is that Haidara will be a better back up than the likes of Raylor and Simpson and will be a better another left-footed left back on the squad, of which we have only one of right now (ferguson)

Santon

Debuchy

Simpson

Anita

Raylor

Ferguson

Perch

And now another one?

Simpson will be leaving, Anita isn't a full-back, Perch isn't a good full-back (better in the centre), Raylor obviously still injured and has never been anything better than average and Ferguson has proven he's not ready yet.

Makes perfect sense to me if our scouts think that he is better than what we've got. :up:

Simpson

Anita

Raylor

Ferguson

Perch

And now another one?

All of these are not premiership full backs.

If we're in a relegation battle, I don't want Simpson and Perch at full back you spac attack.

We've been critically weak at RB and LB for a long time so it's great we're bringing in proper cover rather than calling for a midfielder to play out of position or rely on someone who isn't good enough.

All of these are not premiership full backs.

If we're in a relegation battle, I don't want Simpson and Perch at full back you spac attack.

We've been critically weak at RB and LB for a long time so it's great we're bringing in proper cover rather than calling for a midfielder to play out of position or rely on someone who isn't good enough.

:up:

French bloke on Talksport has just described him as a "pure left-footed player", got good physical strength that will make him ideal in this league, good in the air, strong lad, really quick too. Really good player to fight Santon for the left-back position as he's really promising. Also thinks that the fee is excellent due to his potential. :up:

If he's so fucking good he's not going to be happy spending 38 games a season on the bench is he?

As for Raylor and Simpson not being premier league full backs. They are full backs and they have played in the premier league for years. That makes them premier league fullbacks.

French bloke on Talksport has just described him as a "pure left-footed player", got good physical strength that will make him ideal in this league, good in the air, strong lad, really quick too. Really good player to fight Santon for the left-back position as he's really promising. Also thinks that the fee is excellent due to his potential. :up:

Doing my best impression of you, which French bloke on Talksport? The local baker, taxi driver, bus conductor?

If he's so fucking good he's not going to be happy spending 38 games a season on the bench is he?

As for Raylor and Simpson not being premier league full backs. They are full backs and they have played in the premier league for years. That makes them premier league fullbacks.

Stop being such a pedantic twit. You know what I meant - they're not good enough to be established starting full backs in the premiership. Would you rather we give Simpson a new contract and not sign Haidara, thereby still leaving us with one single recognised LB who isn't actually a natural LB?

Now there's more competition for places, Debuchy & Santon will have to graft and if either is short of form then we can switch things up and bring in a highly-rated young player who won't be super shit. We're not just signing someone and then saying 'nah fuck you mate, you're not going to play because we already have this many players we've played at LB', are we?

Now fuck off; I hope you poke your eye on one of your douchebaggy side mirrors.

He won't be spending 38 games on the bench though, is he. There'll be injuries, rotation and he may well be better than Santon meaning he'll start ahead of him.

Don't get the weird negativity today, not just this, but quite a lot of Twitter has been moaning on about something or other.

Stop being such a pedantic twit. You know what I meant - they're not good enough to be established starting full backs in the premiership. Would you rather we give Simpson a new contract and not sign Haidara, thereby still leaving us with one single recognised LB who isn't actually a natural LB?

Now there's more competition for places, Debuchy & Santon will have to graft and if either is short of form then we can switch things up and bring in a highly-rated young player who won't be super shit. We're not just signing someone and then saying 'nah fuck you mate, you're not going to play because we already have this many players we've played at LB', are we?

Now fuck off; I hope you poke your eye on one of your douchebaggy side mirrors.

I hope you choke on your microphone headset next time you're singing into your webcam. Doesn't get more douchey than that

I can't believe that anyone would be negative over this signing. We have been terminally weak at full-back for fucking years. Now we're signing players to cover/provide competition for the two class ones we currently have and that's meant to be a bad thing?