• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Newcastle,

Mighty Newcastle,

M'biwa plays tonight

At Newcastle,

Mighty Newcastle,

M'biwa shines tonight!

M'biwa, M'biwa M'biwa M'biwa M'biwa (repeat chorus).

:)

:lol:

Aaaah eeeeeeeeeeeeeee IEEE a eeeee aaaaa IEEE ah MBIWA!

Fuckin get it! 12mil on two quality full french international defenders. Can't fault MA like.

You can massively fault him.

We've needed a centre back for 3 years.

You're right MA doesn't deserve god status just because he reacted. It took him immense loads of time and also resulted in destroying our season completely. But good to see him reacting, although he's probably gonna ship off a whole load of valuable stuff this summer....cash in... then we need new players again.

Ashley's had fuck all to do with it man (other than casting a watchful eye from above). It's Llambias who fucked it up in the summer and it's Llambias who has spearheaded the French foray this time.

If Llambias had messed it up again, I'm sure his head would have rolled.

Edited by BigWalrus

If I make a mistake at work - then correct the mistake once I've already made a tit of myself do I expect praise?

I'd praise you for not making a tit of yourself again.

I'd praise you for not making a tit of yourself again.

Ok but if work was like...predetermined 38 game...stuff..where like....I could mess.....

They've fucked half the season - and possibly all of it by being cheap skates in summer.

Ok but if work was like...predetermined 38 game...stuff..where like....I could mess.....

They've fucked half the season - and possibly all of it by being cheap skates in summer.

Aye, conversely they were ridiculously lucky/did very well last season and it would have been difficult to imagine it going quite this badly this year - confidence bias innit.

Edited by trophyshy

Everybody said the squad was tiny, the fans, the journalists. Probably even Pardew himself.

Aye, I'm not disagreeing with any of that, just unpicking the minds of the chancers who run the place.